• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:@ When, Talaturen, WHEN??

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Guys, it won't go anymore like this...
We are waiting months for 8.62 Client... Please answer us when it will be completed aswell, so we can know,
Example: Me, all day playing icechaw trough i'll see new client, but nothing bro... Answer us...

Haha, stop dreaming. Otland's Talaturen's servers are dead! Just dead.
If the rumours are true you will see soon Playcrow on, but if it's talaturens work I dont think it will be worth to play :)

The reason why there has been not much work is because of the production of the new server. Basically a rewrite was needed on the servers, what better is it to start over? Icechaw and Softcores has been open for years now, they have reached their peak point. It's time for something new :)

But I suggest people to stick with Icechaw and Softcores for now, there might be something awsome in store for you guys (;

It's ok but don't restart chars, you may just restart 700+ levels because they can solo anything,... just downgrade they to lvl 400~ it would be good, "ONLY MY THINKING"

But dont restart chars seriously just add Razzachai, Royal draken mail helmet scale, ........... 8.62 so bb you have a enjoj looking your ppls and we have enjoj playing... So ^^

Back