• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

Im pretty sure you needed level 14 or 15 due to the mana issue if im not mistaken 0.o

I guess i'll post
1. watching my brother play for the longest of time not knowing what labels were, so I logged onto his account when he was at school (This was a big no no) just to go find a label and check what it really was (it was a label...)
2. Attempting to hunt PoH and dying once due to mispelling exura vita on hotkey, (this happened twice in a row >.>)
3. heard a lot about thieves in depot so when I went to depot for the first time I thought that the box was MINE only and when someone walked into it I panicked thinking my money was getting stolen.
4. thinking crystal coins were the dumbest thing ever when they got introduced due to me being a broke ass mofo
5. thinking the m walls in kaz (the perma ones for paradox tower) were put up by a powerful mother fucking mage
6. hunted rats in rook and collected the cheese and put them in a barrel hidden away in town, came back after collceting like 40 cheese and found my barrel missing. This was seriously depressing :(

Last edited by a moderator:
as far as i can remember u needed lvl 15 to make sd and 11 to make uh

@edit
some search:
Tibia guides, Tibia articles

18 for invisible :XXXXXXX god i miss those days

@newbish shitt i have ever done, i had some level 70 friends (wich back then, it was already a super hight level and no1 mess with you on level 60+), when i came into tibia, but i didnt really knew anything, and then at fermor hills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG HELP ME THIS GUY KILL ME

they went there, pretty fast i have to admit, and i was leading them where the horrible PK was...........

yes its up there, kill him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro its just a hunter <_<, thats a creature.....

" they didnt stop laughing 1 of the reasons i stop using ventrilo in the first place LOL "

1. Thinking i owned due to getting lvl 20 on my first char, while next day i gotten hacked because some dude convinced me I could join a guild thru a site ^.-
(stopped playing for months)

2. Gettign scammed by him saying he was lagging, and i should hurry up.. So he changed the Giant Sword for a 2H sword xD >.< Cried for long time.

3. Selling dead rat bodies at rook to get money! (Putting each rat in a rat in a rat in a rat, yet when i arrived at the npc all were rotten ;/)

4. Leveling at mino hell for like weeks (Rook)

5. MANUALLY getting like 80! fishing while making uhs back in the days! lmfao (UH making was my main source of money :p)

6. Walking all the way from thais to carlin to buy a fire sword thinking 20k was a good price.. (As i managed to lower it from 23k to 20k! wow) ^^

7. Ah and not to forget, thinking the game was in dutch.. So when i tried to communicate with npcs or players things went wrong :D

Damn i misis my old times at 7.1 :p

always excited when i came back from school haha was 10 :p

Farewell, childhood!

Last edited:
I remember picking up everything and trying to sell in trade. Rookgaard took very long for me, like a week until i finished it and I had this mace I looted from skeletons or something so I actually thought this weapon was rare and worth alot so I was trying to get a good price for it for a long time in trade channel when I got to main.

Damn, happy days.

I remember picking up everything and trying to sell in trade. Rookgaard took very long for me, like a week until i finished it and I had this mace I looted from skeletons or something so I actually thought this weapon was rare and worth alot so I was trying to get a good price for it for a long time in trade channel when I got to main.

Damn, happy days.

Just curious, What did you get for your uber mace of doom? lol

The good old days.

I remember playing Test Server and dieing multiple times to pick up the "magical hat" and finding out it was dead ghost. Dieing by Durin and his 2 summoned Demons in test, saddest day ever ;)
Not knowing how to dance, not knowing how to climb ladders, not knowing how to do alot of things. 2months+ to get out of rook and many, many more.

I didn't knew the keyboard arrows could move your character so I kept moving clicking the mouse button
I didn't knew where to click on a ladder to get up to the surface
My first character got killed at main because I've attacked one of the guys stone golem summon

Those ladders were confusing as hell :(
I remember going into the sewers and thinking I was trapped. Looked through the whole floor like 3x for stairs before I figured it out haha

I was once killed by a hunter, I didn't knew monsters had player outfits too. So I said why? to a hunter while he was killing me :D.

Anyone one else fall for the "healing spring" trick where someone told you when you have red hp if you walk on the energy field under the library you would get full hp. Or put your item on the dp hold ctrl and type "duplicate" and it was a bug to copy items?

• [*]Going to main as a paladin and training my axe fighting for like a month,
  • Thinking that if you exit the Tibia client you won't die lol,
  • Someone telling me about the "secret queen quest" made me swear to the queen then BAM 1 hp and they pk me,
  • Being shit scared of Minotaur Archers,
  • Looting a warhammer and going crazy lol,
  • Planning my first dragon kill with my brother,
  • When I first got to main I killed a persons training bug to get exp and they started killing me haha I was really confused lol,
  • Someone threw a bag full of items on the ground in Carlin because he was being killed with RS, I was first to open it, I saw Boh, GS, Knight Armor, Runes, Knight Legs, and royal helmet. I take the Knight Armor and Knight Legs then someone else gets the rest lol fail.

Yeah, Jess something very similar happens to me, i don't know that palladine's was Distance experts and i think they was like knights of justices, so i was training since lvl 1 to lvl 15 with club weapons, i even spend money on a Daramian mace xD

¡Ye' Good Old Days!
;)

¡Bless and Cheers Up!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

*I used to stand in the rookguard trading room dragging the gold people put on their "dps" into my bag and thought i collected it...

*When i was low on hp in rookguard a guy asked me if i wanted food and how much money i had, i said "i don't know" Then he said he would help me, i saw something that was blue and shiny and ran right into it, it was an energy field...

*I got a letter in my depot saying i had broken the rule #blablabla and got really scared and thought i was going to be banned..

*With all my money on dolera i "collected" runes, everytime i got money i would buy fire fields, poison fields etc etc from this one guy in ab'dendriel..

*When i first got to main in dolera me and my friend went to goblins in ab'dendriel (femor hills) When we went back towards ab'dendriel a pk team started attacking us and i tried to fight back with my mace.. Didn't work out very well =.=

*In elysia i thought a guy was trying to kill me when he gave me a fire mushroom because i thought if i'd eat it i would catch on fire =.=

*I was on my way to amazon camp in venore and i saw a golden backpack on the ground and i wanted it! So i started running towards it only to find out someone had roped a witch so i died..

*When i was hunting in amazon camp (venore) i almost died up the stairs where there's 2 witches, a valkyrie and a lion, i kept hunting amazons and reached 20 and thought then i'd suddenly be able to kill the witches.. Ended up with me dying =(

Well the one i remember the most is that i didnt know what Br? mean so i always saw people saying to me br? br? and i thought it was like an insult or something so when ever someone told me br? i insulted them xD and got pretty hunted then i was why u kill me if u insulted me first xD then a guy ingame told me it meant if u speaked portugues or something xD

I grabbed any and every equipment that I thought would be better until I realized that the left + right click that would tell you the atk & def of the item... :'/

Back