• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When will the necronia OT start?

I have a feeling it won't be for a while. :( It's been like what, a week since beta? and there's been hundreds of bugs found, that need to be fixed, and many more to find. Bawfuria( rookguard) is pretty small and yet contains so many bugs! I remember one of them saying that we will be there for 3 weeks minimum (so depressing xD but with all the time put into Necronia, it needs to be perfect :p) . Avernum is like 4x as big so I'd assume there would be a TON more of bugs. Andddd not to mention the Elven content. So yeah I don't know how long it will be, but I have a feeling it will be a while. :C

As far as I know, they currently work HARD on the bugs that hey have encounter.
Probably @tarjei or @Shadowsong can give an official answer on the question :)

Can't say anything unfortunately, god knows what we will encounter during testing. So far we've fixed over 150 reports, 250 still pending. The best way to keep up is to follow our forum and website, as you can always see what's going on by reading posts there.

Back