• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where are Ansikte, Ice Meto now with their threads n cocky comments?

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
Why dont u post more threads and comments like "we own server now, we best, we rule, gay light district!!"???
Y are you so quiet

roses, if they don't then you can do it also!!!!!

ROSES OWN THIS SERVER! do it and feel like a boss.

roses, if they don't then you can do it also!!!!!

ROSES OWN THIS SERVER! do it and feel like a boss.

U got kicked off rld? No? Ok, you left cuz validus won wars and u got tired dying from 200 level.
Now when u left(got kicked) it's worse. validus+rld will kill u.

Why dont u post more threads and comments like "we own server now, we best, we rule, gay light district!!"???
Y are you so quiet
maybe bcs we were bored and needed some enemys and are busy with them now?!?!(even warmode eneded...etc bla bla)
-> go back to ur npvp please

You should try to make a thread against Validus, you will see what means to get flamed

Lol u really dont get it... i dont need to make threads against others because i dont take this seriously unlike u.... u left this OT and u still need attention so u create threads that nobody cares about and only reason is because u are desperate... and thats sad ... i feel sorry for u. :(

Lol u really dont get it... i dont need to make threads against others because i dont take this seriously unlike u.... u left this OT and u still need attention so u create threads that nobody cares about and only reason is because u are desperate... and thats sad ... i feel sorry for u. :(

You dont take this serious? Last time my friend killed you , you made a fucking thread blaming him ddosing you? just becouse you got a lameass connection you shouldnt blame it on that :)? so stop saying you dont take this serious cuz you really do when you die on tibia i can imagine you go emo

Rose,please stfu! As far as I know, ice meto is gone for a week and the rest don't give a damn about you.
Big ass Noob!

You dont take this serious? Last time my friend killed you , you made a fucking thread blaming him ddosing you? just becouse you got a lameass connection you shouldnt blame it on that :)? so stop saying you dont take this serious cuz you really do when you die on tibia i can imagine you go emo

lol man? it was DDOS he even admited it so u should think about what u write before u write because its just makes u look stupid...

and i made it not because i was mad i made it to warn people.... if u can read it again i didnt say any bad/rude word about him i just warned people... ;)

Rosestylah - you're fucking baby. Day after day we see pathetic posts of threads did by you.No one cares about it. Go city and find girlfriend, you slouch.

@sorry for my english

Back