• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

where are the GM's when we need them?

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
i found like 3 botters, and this is not my first time finding botters, they love to bot in fenrock, u guys should login or just make a new Gm coz icechaw is the second more played server ( or the first) and just coz this server isnt new u guys should let the botters bot, no, u guys should login once at day or something coz when we find botters we just say ohh well =/, coz we know we wont find any Gm online and i think those who pm u guys they dont get the answer, but anyways, try to login once at day, too much botters, i found 2 botters in 1 respawn (fenrock) Names:Troll Who Likes Gold and Skurwisyn.

try to check them at this hour coz they awlays bot after the Server Save.

I know, and when you kill them some random high lvls come's and kill you, the same with houses.. like 60% of all the houses that are taken on the server are empty and the owner haven't been online for like 1-2 months.. something need too be done with this server or i think it will go down :eek:

Back