• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where are the updates?

arturinoo

Reaction score
Almost 20 days and no updates? that's almost 3 weeks, i mean the launch of lunarforce is not excuse for not updating shadowcores because these are 2 different servers, I KNOW that the gms give everything they have etc etc but as a player i can demand also right?

Yes, they should make Deepling Bosses then Cast System, thats what Talaturen said.

Almost 20 days and no updates? that's almost 3 weeks, i mean the launch of lunarforce is not excuse for not updating shadowcores because these are 2 different servers, I KNOW that the gms give everything they have etc etc but as a player i can demand also right?

from where you have fallen?

You think that is easy to launch a server? No it isn't, and it is an excuse.
They give they best so get the fck off.

You think that is easy to launch a server? No it isn't, and it is an excuse.
They give they best so get the fck off.

If they launch the server is because they are prepared to support both servers, not only to focuse on the new one and forget about the old one

WTF how can you even ask for updates if they just launched a whole new server?!

Insane, I don't even have words, lmao.

WTF how can you even ask for updates if they just launched a whole new server?!

Insane, I don't even have words, lmao.

Well, i think you don't read the thread so im going to say it again

If you launch a server is because you can support both servers, you are not going to focus only in a single server, I KNOW that is a lot of work to launch a new server, a lot of bogs, many complaiments etc, but that doesn't mean that you are going to leave shadowcores like it was just 3 weeks ago, if you don't have enough members to support both servers well, maybe you shouldn' launch the second one?

Is my opinion im not trying to fight with someone but as always people is going to blame etc etc Just ignore this dudes

Well, i think you don't read the thread so im going to say it again

If you launch a server is because you can support both servers, you are not going to focus only in a single server, I KNOW that is a lot of work to launch a new server, a lot of bogs, many complaiments etc, but that doesn't mean that you are going to leave shadowcores like it was just 3 weeks ago, if you don't have enough members to support both servers well, maybe you shouldn' launch the second one?

Is my opinion im not trying to fight with someone but as always people is going to blame etc etc Just ignore this dudes

Well, as Lunarforce and Shadowcores share the same foundations they will be updated at the same time (when it comes to game content such as quests and stuff).

Well, as Lunarforce and Shadowcores share the same foundations they will be updated at the same time (when it comes to game content such as quests and stuff).

Thanks siramix, I always appreciate nice and concrete answeres

i mean the launch of lunarforce is not excuse for not updating shadowcores because these are 2 different servers

That would be a valid argument if it was 2 different servers as in different teams working on them too, it's still our server and it takes time to launch a new server (planning, advertising, design, coding, server configuration, setting up the new website, testing, ...). We have not used it as an excuse, and nowhere have we promised that there will be daily, weekly or monthly updates. We push the updates to the real servers when they are ready, not because x days have passed since the last update.

Back