• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where are them OTFans?

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
I am searching for old OTFans members!

Where are you guys? :mad:

I am also interested in contacts such like Skype, e-mail addies or anything else.
So if anyone of you have addies of old members of OTFans, please let me know.

Thank you!

I was originally on otfans way before otland. But after i moved to here i never really went back much..

Anyway why do need all this information :>

I was originally on otfans way before otland. But after i moved to here i never really went back much..

Anyway why do need all this information :>

I want to catch up with them, get to know what happened to them, what they do now. I thought it was obvious.

Yh but i was seeing if you had another reason, maybe taking "research" or
Something :>

Anyway you can find me on skype with "mitchell taylor - ghostx"
If u cant find me, peroxide, magnetico etc have mine so just ask them ( bc some people can't find me some reason but some can).

Yh but i was seeing if you had another reason, maybe taking "research" or
Something :>

Anyway you can find me on skype with "mitchell taylor - ghostx"
If u cant find me, peroxide, magnetico etc have mine so just ask them ( bc some people can't find me some reason but some can).

Lots of people just vanished into space just like the whole f... forum did.
Even if there is nothing left of it, the people must be somewhere.

Lots of people just vanished into space just like the whole f... forum did.
Even if there is nothing left of it, the people must be somewhere.

well, I'm still here (Blazed originally on otfans,) 1 month before it went off(?) I went inactive. did it just go off without a statement back than? never really catched that one up :D

I even still have my original avatar from OTFans!

// knightfire

I think my name was Balanar or Rhux.
I swapped because Otland's scripting forums were more active and I liked the layout more.

Assassina Mutante here. It is nice to know that some buddys from otfans are still here, even if I couldn't recognize them, because they were using different nicknames. I do have a skype account, which I don't use often. Send me a MP with your account, so I can add you over there.

Cheers,

Assassina Mutante.

I remember you Assassina Mutante, you talked about nothing but PVP. :D

By the way, I found a screenshot of my profile before OTFans shut down. Hiperkarma, you were the last to message me!

imgur: the simple image sharer (screen too big, so provided link)

Was there from October 2005. Moved here in 09.

Amiroslo from there, but was rarely active tho ;p

Back