• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where can I download an 8.6 TFS?

Skylinx

Game Programmer
Reaction score
Hey, so I've been looking everywhere. I can't seem to find a TFS for 8.6 (NOT 8.62!!!!!!)

The reason I need it, is because OTServ doesn't work with Ges.AAC. And from what I see, SO many 8.6 servers have Ges.AAC. I don't understand how they did this .. can anyone help me? I also hate Modern AAC, way too buggy.
Basically what I need to know is how the hell did 8.6 servers get Ges.AAC? What distro do they use?
(I tried running the 8.62, then going on it with 8.6, and it doesn't work)

Thanks to anyone who helps me, also I'll rep them!!! Please!

Last edited:
>>I don't understand how they did this .. can anyone help me? I also hate Modern AAC, way too buggy.
>>I also hate Modern AAC, way too buggy.
>>Modern AAC, way too buggy.
>>way too buggy.
way to buggy means that it doesn't have donation system :/?

and btw, there isn't any official 8.6 distro released atm, I don't know if there's any at the premium board.

anyways, I think that those 8.6 servers using Gaysior AAC, were 8.54 servers upgraded to 8.6.
you can follow this tutorial to upgrade it.

>>I don't understand how they did this .. can anyone help me? I also hate Modern AAC, way too buggy.
>>I also hate Modern AAC, way too buggy.
>>Modern AAC, way too buggy.
>>way too buggy.
way to buggy means that it doesn't have donation system :/?

and btw, there isn't any official 8.6 distro released atm, I don't know if there's any at the premium board.

anyways, I think that those 8.6 servers using Gaysior AAC, were 8.54 servers upgraded to 8.6.
you can follow this tutorial to upgrade it.

It's buggy for me, I have a lot of problems with it. Errors here and there, but gesoir works for me all the time.

I upgrade, but that upgrade is for 8.62!! Not for 8.6 ....

Last edited:
Back