• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Where can I find "gratis premium account" in source?

Grehy

Killroy
Reaction score
Where can I find where this is? Along with free account / premium account. Also, how can I search through all the source files at once to find something? Thanks

The text that tells your premium status is located in the client it self, you'll have to hex it.
Only the "status" that tells the client what type of premium you have you find in sources.

The text that tells your premium status is located in the client it self, you'll have to hex it.
Only the "status" that tells the client what type of premium you have you find in sources.

Hmmm, I just double checked again in the hex editor, ctrl + f for text "gratis" doesn't come up, "free account" isn't there either

Hmmm, I just double checked again in the hex editor, ctrl + f for text "gratis" doesn't come up, "free account" isn't there either

Even LameSoft uses it. When you login to their test servers, it says gratis premium account too. I always thought it was stupid too, but I guess that's just LameSoft for ya.

Then you're doing it wrong?
Code:
<font=4><red=%d><green=%d><blue=%d>Account Status:
Gratis Premium Account
(used notepad++)

Back