• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Where i can find this things in the c++ code

Obsdark

Reaction score
Good day

i Wonder, where i can find the parts related to the connection between c++ & mysql in TFS 1.1 and ahead?, i mean, where in the code?

And, speaking specificaly about the code in C++, where i can find the files related with the buying-selling-possesion of houses in the code?, i mean, which files are the one where that is writed? because i wanna saw them to edit them of course.

Is there somewhere where i can find the functions than are called in lua?, i mean, where i can find them defined, if i wanna add some new ones or check one already maded, where i can find it in the c++ code?

That should do it, thanks in advance

¡Have a nice day!

I dont know what was changed in tfs 1.1 but in tfs 0.3.6 talkactions.cpp holds internal functions like !buyhouse if this is what you are looking for.
For mysql you need to specify what u need to change.

Database connection handling is done in a source called database.cpp, and house-related stuff on house.cpp, and talkactions stuff on talkaction.cpp. Easy enough, huh?

Back