• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

Noooooo, I really don't believe that you say Demons for a knight at lvl 145 and he want make profit, JESUS! LMAO

@ Sir Blondi
EK: EK Soil or Warewolfs huge profit, if you want bot!
MS: Water Elemental or ZZao Lizards

I guess is that :)

Currently doing Ancient Scarabs' task, good profit !
Thanks for advice :)

my liltte brother was afraid monsters so he hunted rats 1-34
earned 100k~~ THIS ISIN'T TROLLING

level : 17 druid
account status : facc (I can afford premium if it'll be needed)
eq : standard one + spirit coat
cash : 5k

I would like to ask where should I exp till level 40~?

Yeah, I'd suggest getting premium. FACC mages are bloody useless, once you get premium get the strike spells (exori mort, tera, vis, flam, frigo). Hunt cycs using exori tera, if you manage to get more money, get Stealth rings and goto Mist Rock (kill cyc smiths etc).

@Maci~
I agree with Pero, a mage always needs pacc
You could go to tombs, nice exp & I don't think you'll waste.
Or you could do as Peroxide said.

If you wish to remain facc for a long time, I really suggest paladins, their less boring than knights and the best vocation for facc.

Level 45 MS, good EQ etc. I have 70~K but I prefer to not waste too much

help!

and not earth elementals because the spawn is always crowded

level: 28
voc: ed
eq: boh, medusa shield, focus cape, hat of the mad and blue legs
cash: 40k
Waste ofcourse.

Guys gotta start giving some helpful advice! Everyone knows that mutated humans, yalahar necros, darashia dragons, basically every spawn you say... is botted up the ass.
Edit: I'll start posting more.

- - - Updated - - -

Waste ofcourse.

If you can get cyclopolis, use a stealth ring and go down really far, not many people there. I had success doing this on magera.

Waste ofcourse.

I found the best place to lvl at lower lvls if your willing to waste is Mistrock Cycs in Yalahar, Bring stealth rings if you dont wanna get hit. Maybe stone showers or Exori Tera, They seem to dislike that.

Lvled my sorc from 9-30 there lol

Level: 137
Vocation: Royal Paladin
EQ: Full rp set
Cash: 600k
Waste: Sure if it's good exp

Note: I've been at high class lizards from 102-137 because the exp and loot is great but im tired of it

Fredzor-At level 130, you could try Ghastly Dragons, of course with fire's for protection. Could try out goroma Sea Serpent/Medusa or Banuta (I really like these). Really what I do if I'm stuck on a hunting spot is I just look to do tasks. They're a great way to get some nice experience as well as a possible item that can give you alot of cash. Behemoths are also really nice, In liberty bay, or edron.

Level: 25
Voc: knight
Eq: Plate armor, Steel Helmet, Tortoise Shield, Crown Legs, Wyvern Fang
Skills: soon to be 60/60 (I know it sucks but I rly hate training)
I know my equips suck but I need cash so where to hunt? I tried coryms but I get a terrible waste there

Level: 137
Vocation: Royal Paladin
EQ: Full rp set
Cash: 600k
Waste: Sure if it's good exp

Note: I've been at high class lizards from 102-137 because the exp and loot is great but im tired of it

Try brimstone bugs, theres a small cave north east (near corruption hole)

Level: 25
Voc: knight
Eq: Plate armor, Steel Helmet, Tortoise Shield, Crown Legs, Wyvern Fang
Skills: soon to be 60/60 (I know it sucks but I rly hate training)
I know my equips suck but I need cash so where to hunt? I tried coryms but I get a terrible waste there
Crocodile task, it'll be good for your level, around 20k/h on normal servers.

Back