• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which guild owns this server?

Ussles posty NOONE becase noone dont play there
If u calling random pk + foloow+ spam ue a own server you are wrong :)

HELLO RL TIBIA

Ussles posty NOONE becase noone dont play there
If u calling random pk + foloow+ spam ue a own server you are wrong :)

HELLO RL TIBIA

when dzumior start's play rl tibia he wan't to get a mage and he uses his elfbot in war like on icechaw and think he can spamm ue there 2 x) i think you will do that and with your english you noone will understand what your saying in vent to x) i dind't understand when i was in war with you :D

different servers - different pvp styles

right.

but i dont know why are the lvls 700+ saying follow + ue + blabla since they play in here cuz they want, if ppl is lvl 700 what the fuck they want to do? use sd which hit 400 max? oh yeah by doing that u will kill easy

when dzumior start's play rl tibia he wan't to get a mage and he uses his elfbot in war like on icechaw and think he can spamm ue there 2 x) i think you will do that and with your english you noone will understand what your saying in vent to x) i dind't understand when i was in war with you :D

Yes ofc you don't understand right because u are BR :(
Sad
So why u was with me ? then ? rotfl

No guild owns the server, it just depends on whos got the most members online at that time.

we killed 3 of nintendo today when it was just me (retuel) and my brother (eazy) against like 20 of you, nice owning the server.

everytime we are online with 5 or more we fight and win, you decide if thats owning the server or not

Back