• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which PC is better?

Solutions
Reaction score
I'll buy a new PC in the next days so i want to know what you guys is better from these ones (I know these aren't the best pcs in the world but i don't have more money xD)

1st:
  • Motherboard ASROCK N68-VS3
  • Hard Disk 500GB 7200 RPM SATA
  • RAM 2GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
  • Processor AMD Athlon II X2 270 3.4 Ghz
  • 512MB Video

2nd::
  • Motherboard BIOSTAR H61H2-12
  • RAM 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
  • Intel Core I3 2120 3MB Cache

I would like to know just the differences between motherboards and processors. Also, are AMD processors good?

2nd, I personally don't like AMD processors, but;

Regardless, a high end Athlon X2, Phenom, or Core 2 Duo are all going to give you ample computing power. With any of them, having enough RAM available and a good graphics card are as important as which CPU you get.

For COST/PERFORMANCE, AMD gives you way more "bang" for your "buck". They are cheaper for the same performance specifications. Now if you really need super performance top end of Intel is margin ahead of top end AMD, but otherwise AMD is just a better price and gives you great performance.
:D

Last edited:
1st -> This computer is so old, it's shit, classic thing you see in Venezuela, I call these people thiefs selling computers from 2007~2008 era. You are better off building your own using MercadoLibre. 2nd -> It's average, I rather choose a newer mother board for future upgrades that allow overclocking.

I completely agree with Ezzz, these computers are something you would've bought years ago.
The second computer doesn't even have a graphics card, please don't use the intel graphics and, like Shiverflare said, if you can afford one, get a SSD, but by the looks of it you can't afford that.
Another good point, made by Zysen is that AMD processors give you more "bang" for your "buck", although they are not as reliable as Intel processors and may not last as long.

The simple answer is low budget = AMD, high budget = Intel.

Back