• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Version ?????----?????

Which Version do you love

Votes: 8 57.1%

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 9. +

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
bored??

Look at otservlist
login.zantera.net Zantera 8.6 530 (835) / 1000
Narvia.eu - Latest News NARVIA REAL PVP ORO 749 (1300) / 1000

So >>??

successful server = realmap

Calling a server successful where at least 90% of the players are botting and afk in trainers is completely bogus.
None of the people like you don't know what a successful server is. Grow up and learn.

Calling a server successful where at least 90% of the players are botting and afk in trainers is completely bogus.
None of the people like you don't know what a successful server is. Grow up and learn.

Doesnt matter are they botting or afk in trainers, they still has nice wars

then zantera and so fail ots???

Welcome to OTland!
I was like you before, but then I learned :)

Now everyone dont know what to say :D

Nice

Just continue voting........

Custom map = win.
Realmap = play tibia.com instead.

"just play tibia.com instead" is as idiotic as saying

You want to play a custom map? a new map? Go play wow instead. It's a different map.

It makes no sense at all. It's more than the actual map.

I like the most current client and custom maps over real map, if I wanted to play real map still i'd be on tibia.com

Back