• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

/whine

Yes, because Exura san healed way to much...

Well okay I'll agree that it healed too much.. but it also used quite alot of mana. If you're gonna low the healing done by that much you should at least also lower the mana cost.

The healing effect of Exura San has been reduced. It now heals around 800-1000hp.

If you do it tommorow after this ss all palys will be rooked for sure.

Paladin=ded+bye ;))))))))

Now you don't need whole guilds to kill a single paladin.

Otherwise Paladins was overpowers.

That's bullshit, how exactly are paladins overpowered? Our damage is low as hell (and oh I see even that is being lowered as well) and they really aren't as immortal as you make them look. Besides, we can barely use mas san anyway if we don't want to get banned ._.

Forgot to mention.
It heals 800-1k at lvl 200 ml 25~. It gets higher with the levels & magic levels.

I still don't see why exura san should be lowered. As it stands, it doesn't fully heal me (about 3k atm) and it costs shitloads of mana. Besides, when 5 high mages are shooting me while I'm trapped, I'm forced to spam exura san to stay alive, and with the current cost of exura san my mana goes down real quick, even with spamming spirit pots. Lowering it will just fuck it up even more.

And can you explain why you are reducing the damage of mas san? 600 damage on players is too much? Have you ever seen exori frigo? High level mages can easily hit 400-500 with exori frigo for... 20 mana? Seriously, lowering the damage would also just be bullshit.

I still don't see why exura san should be lowered. As it stands, it doesn't fully heal me (about 3k atm) and it costs shitloads of mana. Besides, when 5 high mages are shooting me while I'm trapped, I'm forced to spam exura san to stay alive, and with the current cost of exura san my mana goes down real quick, even with spamming spirit pots. Lowering it will just fuck it up even more.

And can you explain why you are reducing the damage of mas san? 600 damage on players is too much? Have you ever seen exori frigo? High level mages can easily hit 400-500 with exori frigo for... 20 mana? Seriously, lowering the damage would also just be bullshit.

Pally's is not supose to be tanks.

hey i invite some1 to kill a random mage lvl 270.. i have a pally with the same lvl and u can use a knight lvl 350~, and lets see if we can team up and kill this mage, he wont use utamo, only exura gran.. and like i say if a random pleayer so lets hope he dont use autohealer..
the person who think we can team up and success, i will give u 50 cc, but only just the 2 of us

Rofl they only edited the power of a paladin.... ROFL bullshit we want something back for the power we lost? like more damage with melee or something

and i fully agree with baard about the exura san.

fix it >.>

it souldent take 5 mages to kill one palladin... and palladins are not spellcaster they are distance fighters.... stop complaining

It's just funny in my opinion.
477 paly m lvl 33
exura san - heal 1900 hp if i'm lucky.
Exevo mas san - around 370 dmg.
Now i'm gona kill this character and get lvl on druid.
Exori frigo - 20 mana - 450 dmg
exevo mas san ~200 mana ~400 dmg
Get a life ;]
Btw.
Now exura gran heals more than san.
Veri gut updejt.
Second thing
500ms flam hur -500+ dmg
500ed frigo hur - 100 dmg

Last edited:
It's just funny in my opinion.
477 paly m lvl 33
exura san - heal 1900 hp if i'm lucky.
Exevo mas san - around 370 dmg.
Now i'm gona kill this character and get lvl on druid.
Exori frigo - 20 mana - 450 dmg
exevo mas san ~200 mana ~400 dmg
Get a life ;]
Btw.
Now exura gran heals more than san.
Veri gut updejt.
Second thing
500ms flam hur -500+ dmg
500ed frigo hur - 100 dmg
palladins can shoot with assasin star 100-400 damage (for 0 mana cost) while mages ONLY can make ~30 damage by wand/rod, thats another point for why they reduce palladins damage damage i think

Back