• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who got nuts?

Then you are a immigrant... Becouse I've heard you talking spanish all the time on ventrillo. I use to be on your guild with my ek :)...

You just not used to be on my guild with your EK, YOU Used to Lick me while I was a hotsteppers, same goes to Mr. 9 year old Girl voice zackis. Dont deny that.

well just for the record, Mexico, USA, And Canada belongs to North America.

dont skip school playing tibia for god sake

YOU Used to Lick me while I was a hotsteppers, same goes to Mr. 9 year old Girl voice zackis. Dont deny that.

Every one needs to grow up, he can't help it atleast he speaks quit well english.

You just not used to be on my guild with your EK, YOU Used to Lick me while I was a hotsteppers, same goes to Mr. 9 year old Girl voice zackis. Dont deny that.

well just for the record, Mexico, USA, And Canada belongs to North America.

dont skip school playing tibia for god sake

You cleary said to me that you were Spanish, like your guild was. I didn't lick you, and I was already on hotsteppers, why would i lick you? And I had an invitation to go to hotsteppers becouse a friend of mine was there too, and I used to help them, and I had a lvl 400+ so they let me in. Don't talk about stuff you don't know about ok? :)

so we love drugs wanna fight with us eh? btw is the worst guild name I ever seen; a druger wouldn't admit he loves drugs :/
I can't fight atm cuz I've no pc and is suicide to fight on a laptop ;)
msg me or sovietiko in the game if you really wanna fight with us :)

@about zosis voice - is even funnier if u ear him talking portuguese :D!

edit: ups u weren't talking about zosis voice :$

so we love drugs wanna fight with us eh? btw is the worst guild name I ever seen; a druger wouldn't admit he loves drugs :/
I can't fight atm cuz i've no pc and is suicide to fight on a laptop ;)
msg me or sovietiko in the game if you really wanna fight with us :)

@about zosis voice - is even funnier if u ear him talking portuguese :D!

Well, they weren't talking about my voice : [

Sinux : I do speak quite good english.
Weed smokah : ??
Freeze : yea, bring it on
Zosis : Didnt you? haha

Sinux : I do speak quite good english.
Weed smokah : ??
Freeze : yea, bring it on
Zosis : Didnt you? haha

Nah I didn't. Striper go hide in your corner crying becouse you died and you will kill us all like you used to do : [

If you wanna flame on me mensage me on tibia, not on Foruns... I'm not like those guys that are famous becouse they've got no life and live on forums. KTXHBYE :*?

aff watta forum spammers :/

seems no1 got nuts in icechaw :( sad days

So, you are one those who spent theirs live on tibia?
also dont you spend you time on forums ??hahaha
like 10 hours ago you were here on forums, I went to sleep, woke up and you are still here. whats the deal then?

So for you 10h or less, is not living on forums or what?

And why Id msg you on tibia instead of forums? flaming in forums way rox!

-
Striper go hide in your corner crying becouse you died and you will kill us all like you used to do : [

When did I died by you? or When did I cried?
Atleast you got a point there,
'you will kill us all like you used to do : ['

So, you are one those who spent theirs live on tibia?
also dont you spend you time on forums ??hahaha
like 10 hours ago you were here on forums, I went to sleep, woke up and you are still here. whats the deal then?

So for you 10h or less, is not living on forums or what?

And why Id msg you on tibia instead of forums? flaming in forums way rox!

-
Striper go hide in your corner crying becouse you died and you will kill us all like you used to do : [

When did I died by you? or When did I cried?
Atleast you got a point there,
'you will kill us all like you used to do : ['

maybe he went to be in same time as you did, and woke up in same as you did ><

so he goes to bed around 1pm and wakes up at 8pm?
nice real life he got there
A real vampire life

cuz, wether you like it or not, we own the server
serious? Everytime you have taken pz with Zuckov (if thats you) you have died or atleast when im online...so i must say, your team is nothing in this server, just free exp.

serious? Everytime you have taken pz with Zuckov (if thats you) you have died or atleast when im online...so i must say, your team is nothing in this server, just free exp.

u did? u didn't kill me anytime as far as I remember(u tried to but u couldn't and I was playing in laptop without diagonals and mouse) and I killed u not once, not twice but 3x :/

but hey, I know u're pissed cuz u can't pown us with ur ue spam but don't worry manzzzzzz we're out!

Back