• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who is aka dominando shadowcoresando

money ?

- fatima the bruxa
-cornel
-kenjin

teams ?

- all retired

kaida and nuskei fighting for WZ
some br teams that shouldnt be take in consideration
some pk teams like turban gang and risk

Last edited:
money ?

- fatima the bruxa
-cornel
-kenjin

teams ?

- all retired

kaida and nuskei fighting for WZ
some br teams that shouldnt be take in consideration
some pk teams like turban gang and risk
trevor aka at night put eks outside lost dwarvs and watching his screen and see Xiffer , Sir Rod , Sir Alex , - ONLINE

exiva "trevor luciferus
lower lvl to the north

2min later
exiva "trevor luciferus

player is offlien
HAHAHHA CHARLOVING ON A HARDCORE SERVER WHERE YOU ONLY LOSE 20% there we see what kind of charlover you are you little prick you shouldnt even speka about anything you little bastard go uninstall this game fking charlover more charlover than fatima :)

Show me only 1 fucking VIDEO where you tanked any team in the middle of WAR
I beg you only 1 fucking video.
coward gg

trevor aka at night put eks outside lost dwarvs and watching his screen and see Xiffer , Sir Rod , Sir Alex , - ONLINE

exiva "trevor luciferus
lower lvl to the north

2min later
exiva "trevor luciferus

player is offlien
HAHAHHA CHARLOVING ON A HARDCORE SERVER WHERE YOU ONLY LOSE 20% there we see what kind of charlover you are you little prick you shouldnt even speka about anything you little bastard go uninstall this game fking charlover more charlover than fatima :)

Show me only 1 fucking VIDEO where you tanked any team in the middle of WAR
I beg you only 1 fucking video.
coward gg

so, basically you´re saying that you tried to kill me and failed...you are just trying to find a cool way to say that but it´s ok .

Are ou kingen or whatever he calls ? that 13 years old kid that used to play with lapa ? because if yes i wouldnt argue eith you anymore . 13 years old , you should been playing football with your friends

so, basically you´re saying that you tried to kill me and failed...you are just trying to find a cool way to say that but it´s ok .

Are ou kingen or whatever he calls ? that 13 years old kid that used to play with lapa ? because if yes i wouldnt argue eith you anymore . 13 years old , you should been playing football with your friends
iam not 13 u 35 year old kid care of ur kids instead of replying to us mr asslicker of doomzor

and now stop finding any excuse and try to change thema answer me on the question i asked you before this answer :>
show me 1 vide u scumbag

iam not 13 u 35 year old kid care of ur kids instead of replying to us mr asslicker of doomzor

and now stop finding any excuse and try to change thema answer me on the question i asked you before this answer :>
show me 1 vide u scumbag

your logic = I am not 13 years odl ! i am 14 !
and you are 22 years old but i iwll say you are 35 !

kid, time to sleep or your parents will beat you

Back