• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is at war with who?

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Paraplegic Swim Team
VS
Alliance & Blackout & Rules Of the Rexis & Angels of the Apocalypse & Sesame Street

1 Guild vs 5

And we are still winning lol

Last edited:
Hopefully one day it'll be easier to know who is waring who.. and what the fragcount is..
Wait! It will be!

Well personally "I AM A TREE" if theres a war i hide in my tree if red summons malice's in bkb's i hide in my tree so i dont care. BTW i think its us 3 guilds Vs. THE whole server? i kill them all anyway cause its fun.

Lol in this war, only like 3-4 of our members have died and we have like 90+ frags, ez ez, everyone on this server needs to l2 pvp

All we do is hunt their players down and have a little battle here and there, how about we set up an open battle sometime?

Because it was pretty much over already when you started making "war" <_<

Bot =/= pvp sorry to say. lol

But yeahh your guilds are like what.. all 500+ ? And the guys your against have like.. 2 500+ ? Lol XD

Well..you should have been there when "wars" were going on..
Yeahh back when it was UR VS GI that was actually a war. lol we had some fun =P

Bot =/= pvp sorry to say. lol

But yeahh your guilds are like what.. all 500+ ? And the guys your against have like.. 2 500+ ? Lol XD

Yeahh back when it was UR VS GI that was actually a war. lol we had some fun =P
That's when everyone would fight, everyone is too damn scared.
Kind of annoying.

Haha. At least if we were gonna get pwnt we'd fight anyway, we fought GMs with special items yesterday!

And won, and someone got deleted because the gm's didn't wear aols and they kept the loot <_<

Back