• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is the best player on shadowcores

Who is the best player on shadowcores / lunar

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Who are they ? Navid, Frigo mas, Decoy, Skeon, Killian, Old stromon, Wille? I dont know anyone of them

I think that all those players in the list are way better than xabor, actually only turban gang members know who is xabor . No offence
Ask any of the guys on the list if they know xabor, I am sure they will all say yes since he was in all of their teams I think.

You can't compare salar the siolist maker with anyone but you have a point and this is just my opinion, some like navid, some like killian etc. Who is rly best player is only the communitys opinions

Tim ur talking? I am a good player and u got to admit it. I'm amazing in open battle but in close battle I may be too low lvl. But in pvp I'm good because I pvpd with tyson, brett and jimmy for a year + I lead a team on masiyah who beat lapas team much I got experience and I'm not excellent I'm not bad I'm good. But am I better then navid no because his maxpush is too good xd

Best tank hands down is elo pro ogar

Last edited by a moderator:
Back