• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is the best player on shadowcores

Who is the best player on shadowcores / lunar

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think that all those players in the list are way better than xabor, actually only turban gang members know who is xabor . No offence
trevor who the fuck are u bra? started tibia 2014 yes i know u think u are something special nah but u arent u dont need to make useless coments like xabor who is he etc it just show how retarded u are and nah im not better of any of these list maybe not in playing ekej but on mage everoyne on this list can suck my balls :]

No asslicking because I don't play with Xabor no more, but whenever we played he has good pvp and rarely dies when playing serious

trevor who the fuck are u bra? started tibia 2014 yes i know u think u are something special nah but u arent u dont need to make useless coments like xabor who is he etc it just show how retarded u are and nah im not better of any of these list maybe not in playing ekej but on mage everoyne on this list can suck my balls :]

I made a comment about you, i just said that i dont know who is xabor . There are many kids with that nickname on this forum and they like eachother comments ( check who "liked" your comments only turban gang members, so i was right ) .

I dont know why you are so mad, when i was 14 yrs old like you and kingen ( sir rodando ) it was harder to make me mad

Last edited:
Hmm, its funny cuz your friend made this thread that's why you're on the list.

Don't even compare yourself with Xabor (regarding pvp) xabor is 100x better than you, enough said bb.

First time i agree what you said bro

Hmm, its funny cuz your friend made this thread that's why you're on the list.

Don't even compare yourself with Xabor (regarding pvp) xabor is 100x better than you, enough said bb.

travor is a guy that plays in troiblemakers , not me .
calar you want so bad to insult me and make judgements that you end up as a fool always end up

Tim ur talking? I am a good player and u got to admit it. I'm amazing in open battle but in close battle I may be too low lvl. But in pvp I'm good because I pvpd with tyson, brett and jimmy for a year + I lead a team on masiyah who beat lapas team much I got experience and I'm not excellent I'm not bad I'm good. But am I better then navid no because his maxpush is too good xd

nice troll bro

travor is a guy that plays in troiblemakers , not me .
calar you want so bad to insult me and make judgements that you end up as a fool always end up

Travor is shleder? or shleder was on his acc or smt im sure i heard shleder

Well, you are retarded and 99% of otland's community can confirm this.

translation : " Turban gang ( average age 14,5 years old ) spam the forum with threads about you and like eachothers coments when you are mentioned, and they say you are retarded " . No calar, sry to disapoint you but i never tried to kill a afk player for more than 15 minutes like you tried to kill me in kazz and couldnt. Xenobot 1 x 0 fat calar

cry is free

Last edited:
Tim ur talking? I am a good player and u got to admit it. I'm amazing in open battle but in close battle I may be too low lvl. But in pvp I'm good because I pvpd with tyson, brett and jimmy for a year + I lead a team on masiyah who beat lapas team much I got experience and I'm not excellent I'm not bad I'm good. But am I better then navid no because his maxpush is too good xd
You lead a team on a ot where wands hit over 200 and you beat lapa? life completed or what? xD
So what you pk with tyson, brett and jimmy.. I pk everyday with my rls everyday but i dont brag about it on forums? lal

You lead a team on a ot where wands hit over 200 and you beat lapa? life completed or what? xD
So what you pk with tyson, brett and jimmy.. I pk everyday with my rls everyday but i dont brag about it on forums? lal

I said that created the experience. And i played with u aswell dumb fuck why u so offensive lately? Talking back to your dad wtf?

Make a thread like this when ppl play without bot. I bet half of those guys play with bot, atleast something.

what a coincidence because turban gang dont know you and no one on the list either.

Regards,
Saintz

Well it must be something wrong with the comunication between the turban gang pk team members because some of them created hundreds of threads about tme, videos, and they reply my posts and begg eachother to like their comments against me ;)

Back