• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who owns Icechaw? Westbay or Hots

Who owns icechaw

• Hotsteppers

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Westbay

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Other Guild

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
Well you're not with Westbay anymore just because you're an easy target for us. Many of you left this guild and you say you've already won war. But if you guys didn't leave Westbay we would be top in war frags lol.
Its just me that left, And yes, the war is over since michael is kicking/inviting new people every day, as fast as we kill someone he kick him, so its pretty much the end, we won.
I will post your crystal here as fast as i get unban.

Its just me that left, And yes, the war is over since michael is kicking/inviting new people every day, as fast as we kill someone he kick him, so its pretty much the end, we won.
I will post your crystal here as fast as i get unban.

Rolling On The Floor Laughing!!!!! Have you ever been involved in rl Tibia wars? I guess you haven't been. You won't win war till we fight lol. Frags mean nothing because we still pwn you guys. And if you wanna win let's make open battles =DDD

Rolling On The Floor Laughing!!!!! Have you ever been involved in rl Tibia wars? I guess you haven't been. You won't win war till we fight lol. Frags mean nothing because we still pwn you guys. And if you wanna win let's make open battles =DDD
I have never been 100+ in rl tibia, I have been in mini-wars in rl tibia and that was pretty fun,
YouTube - Tibianoobwar
Theres one of the movies i've been in. And yeah, I join westbay once again if you accept a ob with ONLY people from hotsteppers and we're only from westbay.

I have never been 100+ in rl tibia, I have been in mini-wars in rl tibia and that was pretty fun,
YouTube - Tibianoobwar
Theres one of the movies i've been in. And yeah, I join westbay once again if you accept a ob with ONLY people from hotsteppers and we're only from westbay.

Ohhh damn... little newbie here...

You are really pro player hahhaha.

Btw. Michael kicked like few of nubs who went out of pz and gave you free frags. They deserve it cos if some1 is in war than he should add to vip his enemy...

A lot off ppl left war themself... when they got killed cos they didnt know that we got a war.
Westbay kicked ppl too so shut up.

Ohhh damn... little newbie here...

You are really pro player hahhaha.

Btw. Michael kicked like few of nubs who went out of pz and gave you free frags. They deserve it cos if some1 is in war than he should add to vip his enemy...

A lot off ppl left war themself... when they got killed cos they didnt know that we got a war.
Westbay kicked ppl too so shut up.
Right..Westbay kicked That peers~ because he was real with striper (we love drugs leader)...and feny'x got hacked. But michael is kicking people just because we killing them..

Right..Westbay kicked That peers~ because he was real with striper (we love drugs leader)...and feny'x got hacked. But michael is kicking people just because we killing them..

I will write it again u damn retard...

Some ppl left themself cos they died by westbay and they didnt know that we have war.

Qknight come on with ur pro evul team on albania.mine.nu ;) I'll show ur real place.

Better be silence or Michael will ping you.

Have you been in a war on rl tibia? Seems like you haven't since it's all about making the other team loose more, making them scared to leave pz. Open battles is only good for the team with the most players or the most players with warbots.

I will write it again u damn retard...

Some ppl left themself cos they died by westbay and they didnt know that we have war.

Oh what a great deal of players you must have, i meen come on "they didnt know that we have war.".

How ever, the players that get kicked is back in your guild within 1-2 days so i seriously doubt that is the case.
Players that has been in fights before they die and then gets kicked to get invited later because you think that there will be less warfrags.

Better be silence or Michael will ping you.

You actually being serious you stupid lowöife-kid. It's hard to kill a character that use the same thing as you. PLEASE COME BACK WHEN U ACTUALLY KNOW SOMETHING!

Back