• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who owns Icechaw? Westbay or Hots

Who owns icechaw

• Hotsteppers

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Westbay

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Other Guild

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
Nooo, i think he wanted to get kicked because he dont wanna die i dont really know but why would they kick him? 1111 posts o_O

Westbay is asking hots for ob's all the time but the answer is the same every time, "no we're not twice as much as you yet, wait till michael loggs in"

rofl rofl total owned & fail
u heve NEVER asked me for OB
and we had many OB and u have NEVER won with us
we always pwn u in OB, watch all cams
u've never won.
sorry, fail

u've never won.
sorry, fail
lol? I ask you all the time, but you have ignored me for the last 3 weeks, When i ask your team m8's They also say "no ask me plz no hunted"...I dont know who I should ask because you have NEVER answered me sicne you asked me to join hots.
Why would westbay kick me? stupid? I got angry and left the guild, You dont need to know more.
And I just got a pm from dzumior about the battle in edron a few min ago, he said the battle in edron was a ob, if you guys call that ob you must be stupid.

Ye Everyone Battle-Open Battle how you called is jumping up and down and spam ue
TRUE TRUE TRUE

u've never won.
sorry, fail

Well, I remember the OB when you got owned and runned dragons, because suddenly Asobati's team showed up, and you guys said, kill asobatis team before we fight more. Thats really low, they were ue'ing us aswell as you, so please..

The stats says it all, only counted frags Hots-Westbay.

Well, I remember the OB when you got owned and runned dragons, because suddenly Asobati's team showed up, and you guys said, kill asobatis team before we fight more. Thats really low, they were ue'ing us aswell as you, so please..

The stats says it all, only counted frags Hots-Westbay.

True, i think its because they have to be more then us before they dare to fight us :/

Well, I remember the OB when you got owned and runned dragons, because suddenly Asobati's team showed up, and you guys said, kill asobatis team before we fight more. .

Hahahahahaha well that's maybe asobati and co we're about 10 ppl and almost everyone with dash,anti para,self heal,ue scripts? maybe... watch the cam in svargrond !~! nice ue script? i mean mag wall gone BOM ue and i diden't even react that it was a combo (i played it 2x):thumbup:

Sure.. u wanted ob all the time ..

But when Me and Arwyna went to kill Almighty Elox at venore shop he run away to boat..
Than we went to kill Jevon at darashia Wyrms... another one went to pz..
So we went to kill Tompkiss and some other nub at edron and they went to temple...

And we weren't fucking many.. U were about 10-12 online.
After like 10 min u wanted ob and laughted from us that we didnt took pz lmao.

Same situation was Yesterday when we was around 13 and we went to Wolftower near desert.. U was around 11 ppl and and still u didn't want to fight... u just went to venore stairs w8ed there like 10 min and went to pz:blink:

If u really wanted so much those ob why u went to Cyclops 2 times and to Hell Gate?

You have a ready tongue guys when u are in defence or when we are like 5 online.

And You didn't won this war.. it's still going in.

And stop your propaganda cos it's useless.

Sure.. u wanted ob all the time ..

But when Me and Arwyna went to kill Almighty Elox at venore shop he run away to boat..
Than we went to kill Jevon at darashia Wyrms... another one went to pz..
So we went to kill Tompkiss and some other nub at edron and they went to temple...

And we weren't fucking many.. U were about 10-12 online.
After like 10 min u wanted ob and laughted from us that we didnt took pz lmao.

Same situation was Yesterday when we was around 13 and we went to Wolftower near desert.. U was around 11 ppl and and still u didn't want to fight... u just went to venore stairs w8ed there like 10 min and went to pz:blink:

If u really wanted so much those ob why u went to Cyclops 2 times and to Hell Gate?

You have a ready tongue guys when u are in defence or when we are like 5 online.

And You didn't won this war.. it's still going in.

And stop your propaganda cos it's useless.
If i knew you had pz i would kill you in 1 second, I said we wanted ob a few days ago, not now..im no longer a westbay as you can see, but still, you are too hunted to take pz on ur main, lol..even when ur team went to edron and killed us u we're on a noob char instead of sitasofa, so stop talk you idiot. Next time you have pz im gonna kill you, and then post your crystal here.

If i knew you had pz i would kill you in 1 second, I said we wanted ob a few days ago, not now..im no longer a westbay as you can see, but still, you are too hunted to take pz on ur main, lol..even when ur team went to edron and killed us u we're on a noob char instead of sitasofa, so stop talk you idiot. Next time you have pz im gonna kill you, and then post your crystal here.

Hahaha I would like to see that ^^
Why u are so angry? Your guild kicked u out cos u are a moron?
Or U acted like a "pro boss" so they had you enough?:)

Btw. can U teach me how to be too hunted?

I will write it again... you are pking on nubs cos your too scared to make pz on main chars so I wont waste my frags/time to kill your whole noob team.

And you need to go to doctor cos u are too nervous... chill man its just a game...
You will have heart attack soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Man Me,Bum,Sitasofa,Esterukka,Lampo took pz yesterday and you we're 7+ in ventrilo ( elder lappy told me ) you douchebag !

We killed tonk's, kirro, ICE ELEMENTAL !, Zurrak like 5x and Xievo 5 x so stop flame Sitasofa for not taking pz ya noob !:)

Qknight keeps talking but what did you say yesterday on Edron to me? "Leave Shake'as or I'll get ban" haha, you ain't good enough to kill me and you were owned as fast as noobs need to be =D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Man Me,Bum,Sitasofa,Esterukka,Lampo took pz yesterday and you we're 7+ in ventrilo ( elder lappy told me ) you douchebag !

We killed tonk's, kirro, ICE ELEMENTAL !, Zurrak like 5x and Xievo 5 x so stop flame Sitasofa for not taking pz ya noob !:)
What can i do to get you understand? Im no longer a westbay you m*r*n, And I know for sure that Tonk's,Kirro,Zurrak,Xievo isn't westbay, So how the fack can you count them? And i actually mean when he get pz when im ONLINE, you douchebag! and sitasofa, like i said before, why would they kick me? haha :p

Qknight keeps talking but what did you say yesterday on Edron to me? "Leave Shake'as or I'll get ban" haha, you ain't good enough to kill me and you were owned as fast as noobs need to be =D
I survivied much longer then i should have survived, And if you really need to know.
14.Thursday 2009 21:28:13 Fahrixi 427
14.Thursday 2009 21:29:56 Chilling 397
14.Thursday 2009 21:48:46 Mam fajny nick 403
14.Thursday 2009 21:48:52 Zefiox 411
14.Thursday 2009 21:56:24 Ziomex 380

And if i remember right, you we're 33 and i was alone at the end..and i got pwned like a noob? ...:S
And you didnt kill me "fast as a noob" because i survived over a hour, so wtf? lol ...

What can i do to get you understand? Im no longer a westbay you m*r*n, And I know for sure that Tonk's,Kirro,Zurrak,Xievo isn't westbay, So how the fack can you count them? And i actually mean when he get pz when im ONLINE, you douchebag! and sitasofa, like i said before, why would they kick me? haha :p

Well you're not with Westbay anymore just because you're an easy target for us. Many of you left this guild and you say you've already won war. But if you guys didn't leave Westbay we would be top in war frags lol.

@up
Yes you always die like a noob lol. Did I say about those guys you killed? You thought you will own me but you never did that and you won't haha =D

Back