• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will be the guild leader in ïcechaw? Blitzkriieg, Requiem, Blindness, High Flyers

;o they only talk things stupids for forums and created movies for youtube more nothing xd they not be nothing without all team connect xd

;o they only talk things stupids for forums and created movies for youtube more nothing xd they not be nothing without all team connect xd

Well, so does Requim enh?

When only one person only where are them? It seems that they don't exist.

And Btw , If you will talk about me, If i'm not in vazez that's becouse or I am on a noob char OR I'VE GOT A LIFE ENH?

prolly it's impossible to blindness to rule the server since we are low level and we got a life :|
but, since we are allied with Blitzkriieg now, who knows :wub:

And Btw , If you will talk about me, If i'm not in vazez that's becouse or I am on a noob char OR I'VE GOT A LIFE ENH?

eh mastah pvp aka vaezez fogret to buybless ?:>

my guildmates say:thx for lvls:*

btw on last 2 days u die by your pvp u trap yourself lol

Last edited:
19:44 Ponczkers [629]: You advanced from Level 621 to Level 629.

Ponczkers and Sankers are very happy to have lame like you Vazez on this server :p

We gonna drink your health tomorrow and we also hope that you will still be so generous for us :)

19:44 Ponczkers [629]: You advanced from Level 621 to Level 629.

Ponczkers and Sankers are very happy to have lame like you Vazez on this server :p

We gonna drink your health tomorrow and we also hope that you will still be so generous for us :)

And Owners and players are very happy for ur donations..

You keep this server alive Thank you..

Still u destroy the community cause i see you everyday making a love gay polak parade outside dp of thais..

ive never seen 1 of u fighting solo..
just 100 noobs following 1 and ueing :D

i got 11 blitzkriieg after me when i was alone ^.-

high flyers can kill and xd kick the ass of the blindness ;D easy

blindness Only win with allies xD when the blindness win to murderz was by the help of the ganja boys XD, now has like ally the Blitzkriieg

Freezy Sht Up XD

@tharks - then accept the war :wub: for sure blitz won't be on the way :)

@sivin - wtf are you talking about? we never had any allies, NEVER, we won the 3 wars we fought with, always, difference of 20 frags+
you got massacred and now you are crying, poor you

Back