• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will play ashengard.net?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Im just wondering. I will ofcourse try it out but is this a known server or something? It has had a week countdown on otservlist and thats 700 euro..

Yeah I saw that too, it looked like a cool server, some nice features but it's real map so no, I won't play it.

700 euro is nothing for the owner, also pretty sure he got some discount - he always had his prev server yellowname featured etc. his previous server has been online for many years and it's always been 500+ active players everyday. (usually 200 online at any given time)
his new server will be imba too, gonna play it cuz the owner sure knows what he doin

700 euro is nothing for the owner, also pretty sure he got some discount - he always had his prev server yellowname featured etc. his previous server has been online for many years and it's always been 500+ active players everyday. (usually 200 online at any given time)
his new server will be imba too, gonna play it cuz the owner sure knows what he doin

what was his previous SERVER?

He has got 100% discount. He's the owner of Otservlist. :)

It's gona last 3 weeks, owner will get money from donations then noone will play it and it will start over again. Just sayin... (it's been like this for quite few years now)

It's gona last 3 weeks, owner will get money from donations then noone will play it and it will start over again. Just sayin... (it's been like this for quite few years now)

Are you serious? His other server has been online for years. Don't talk about shit u don't know about.

Are you serious? His other server has been online for years. Don't talk about shit u don't know about.

You sir went full retarded. First of all learn to read. I wasn't talking about hexana but about ashengard and it previous edition. I've friends playing hexana, every player there has like 5 other cashmakers. Also hexana is the only server that lasted for so long, all other servers like ashengard, telania and so on had multiple reboots.

Ashengard was a pay to win server.

if he leaves it on and reputs it online he will earn cash. the owner is trustfull tho but as far as i know moneyhungry(see at the advertisement prices on otland, tho they are acceptable due to the amount of people clicks per day.)

I will try it out after the 1. month. no challange. some stuff from friends and secure that its not a moneymaking project.

Back