• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win Fifa Word Cup?

Congratz on Referee.

Boss of FIFA = Michell Platini = from Spain. That's why they won. Look how many yellow cards they gave to Holland, that's just insane. And Spain? They don't get any yellow cards compared to what we got.

Thanks to the red card of Heitinga u guys won, otherwise he'd stand there blocking the ball from Iniesta. Lucky bitches.

platini is together with zinedine zidane the best FRENCH football player through all times. (hes from france not spain) ........

Michell Platini is not from Spain and he is not the president of FIFA, he is from France and he is the president of UEFA (European football). Sepp Blatter is the president of FIFA and he is from Switzerland.

Congratz on Referee.

Boss of FIFA = Michell Platini = from Spain. That's why they won. Look how many yellow cards they gave to Holland, that's just insane. And Spain? They don't get any yellow cards compared to what we got.

Thanks to the red card of Heitinga u guys won, otherwise he'd stand there blocking the ball from Iniesta. Lucky bitches.
GTFO loser!

Kapaowwwwwwww faxie just kicked metos asssss

spain deserved to win eventhough netherlands put up a good fight although they should have had more than just 1 red card haha

Get bombed, Iraqian retard.
Is that all you have to say? As I thought you'll never grow up and you know nothing about football and fifa. Iv never seen such a bad play in the finals, 9 yellow cards were dealt to the Dutch players that proves that you guys don't play fair and you don't deserve to be the champions. Viva Espana!

Is that all you have to say? As I thought you'll never grow up and you know nothing about football and fifa. Iv never seen such a bad play in the finals, 9 yellow cards were dealt to the Dutch players that proves that you guys don't play fair and you don't deserve to be the champions. Viva Espana!

its about what players you have to work with, spain has like all the best playmakers in the world in their team..Netherlands needed to make them scared of playing the way they usually do and tbh they succeeded aswell, better than any team spain played against in this worldcup

its about what players you have to work with, spain has like all the best playmakers in the world in their team..Netherlands needed to make them scared of playing the way they usually do and tbh they succeeded aswell, better than any team spain played against in this worldcup
Indeed they have the best players in the world. Holland failed at making them "scared" because they didn't win the game. Also it's dirty play it's nothing to be proud of. You never win with nasty play.

Would u mind shut ur dirty, ugly, fat faced, retarded piehole? You're from Iraq dude, what have you ever accomplished? We got 16 million people, spain has got like 80 million, brasil got like 400 million, and yet we still beat them and get into the finals.

Spain has the best players, but you are all crying when we make some 'hard' tackles. Iniesta deserved a red card giving that body-check to Van Bommel, Puyol deserved his second yellow card hitting Robben from behind when he went alone on Casilias.

So stfu and go fuck urself, retard

Would u mind shut ur dirty, ugly, fat faced, retarded piehole? You're from Iraq dude, what have you ever accomplished? We got 16 million people, spain has got like 80 million, brasil got like 400 million, and yet we still beat them and get into the finals.

Spain has the best players, but you are all crying when we make some 'hard' tackles. Iniesta deserved a red card giving that body-check to Van Bommel, Puyol deserved his second yellow card hitting Robben from behind when he went alone on Casilias.

brasil doesn't got 400 milion, more like 180 milion !

Anyway, Spain won Portugal, BUT THE GOAL WAS OFFSIDE,

27538_137999309548175_1047_n.jpg

If it wasn't a goal, Portugal had a chance to win spain, and nothing of this would have happend.

First I'm not fat second you haven't seen me you don't know if I'm ugly or not. Eh who cares how many people live in a country??? So stupid so what if spain got 80 milion people and you 16? No Iniesta doesn't deserve a red card there only a warning. But I agree what Puyol did was nasty but Robben is a fake ass bitch. On the other hand they didn't play as nasty as Dutch players, Dutch players deserve 3 more red cards oh well who cares? As I wished Netherlands lost and Spain won, I am so happy to see you rage you retarded kid that thinks Platini is from spain hahahahahahhaha!!

We're speaking about Spain vs Holland in the finals it has nothing to do with what Iraq accomplished. But you are retarded so I won't be surprised about anything you say...

it was a very even match, who ever would of won would deserve it, stop complaining about spain jesus fuck did they do anything wrong? its not their fault that the referee gave out like fuckin 10 cards, dont blaim spain jesus fuck.

they have a better team play than netherlands, that more than half of the spain starting squad plays for barcelona is a huge help, they know how to play together..

First I'm not fat second you haven't seen me you don't know if I'm ugly or not. Eh who cares how many people live in a country??? So stupid so what if spain got 80 milion people and you 16? No Iniesta doesn't deserve a red card there only a warning. But I agree what Puyol did was nasty but Robben is a fake ass bitch. On the other hand they didn't play as nasty as Dutch players, Dutch players deserve 3 more red cards oh well who cares? As I wished Netherlands lost and Spain won, I am so happy to see you rage you retarded kid that thinks Platini is from spain hahahahahahhaha!!

We're speaking about Spain vs Holland in the finals it has nothing to do with what Iraq accomplished. But you are retarded so I won't be surprised about anything you say...

It does matter how many people live in a country. As I stated, we have 16 million civilians, spain got 80 million, so it aint a surprise that they have a better team. Iniesta gave a clear body-check with no intension to play the ball, in fact, there wasn't a ball within 10 meters around him.

I'm not mad, not at all, I just love to insult a Iraqian retard like you. I thought I heard somewhere that Platini was from spain, but my bad, he's not. Congratz.

Sad to see you still didn't get bombed yet. You're opinion means nothing, you're country isn't even able to live on their owns feet. (Taliban ftw), let alone have an own soccer league. That makes you not able to have a serious opinion, cuz face it: you know nothing.

And the fact I didn't know about Platini might look stupid, but I know way more then football then you ever will (proud? no), you've never even seen grass in that crappy, filled with sand, son of a bitch country of urs.

Ur turn.

It does matter how many people live in a country. As I stated, we have 16 million civilians, spain got 80 million, so it aint a surprise that they have a better team. Iniesta gave a clear body-check with no intension to play the ball, in fact, there wasn't a ball within 10 meters around him.

I'm not mad, not at all, I just love to insult a Iraqian retard like you. I thought I heard somewhere that Platini was from spain, but my bad, he's not. Congratz.

Sad to see you still didn't get bombed yet. You're opinion means nothing, you're country isn't even able to live on their owns feet. (Taliban ftw), let alone have an own soccer league. That makes you not able to have a serious opinion, cuz face it: you know nothing.

And the fact I didn't know about Platini might look stupid, but I know way more then football then you ever will (proud? no), you've never even seen grass in that crappy, filled with sand, son of a bitch country of urs.

Ur turn.
Haha, speaking to you is the same as speaking to a wall. No seriously a wall doesn't respond but if it would it would've responded better than you do. The only thing you can say is insults and you are proud of it. Basically you know nothing about football and all of your facts are false. You even think I live in Iraq because iv written "Baghdad, Iraq" in my location. We do have green fields in Iraq. I won't be bombed in fact why would I get bombed? lol you have bad sense of humor. Everyone knows that Platini is from France and Sepp Blatter is the president of Fifa.

It's a waste of time to speak to you that's the only reason I'm replying :)

lol 400 million?
brasil have 190 million people

lol if anything the ref didn't draw enough cards.

De Jong falcon kick anyone?

spain's an amazing team and played well, deserved win.

Haha, speaking to you is the same as speaking to a wall. No seriously a wall doesn't respond but if it would it would've responded better than you do. The only thing you can say is insults and you are proud of it. Basically you know nothing about football and all of your facts are false. You even think I live in Iraq because iv written "Baghdad, Iraq" in my location. We do have green fields in Iraq. I won't be bombed in fact why would I get bombed? lol you have bad sense of humor. Everyone knows that Platini is from France and Sepp Blatter is the president of Fifa.

It's a waste of time to speak to you that's the only reason I'm replying :)

????
No I think u live in Afghanistan, thats why u write Baghdad, Iraq. ???

If its a waste of time why bother talking????

Gz brain.

Dno whats worse, me making 1 mistake, or u trying to correct me with something another guy already stated, then making 2 big fails urself.

Back