• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who would join a Warzone boss kill attemt?

Ingredients

Cartman
Reaction score
Who would join a Warzone boss kill attemt?

Put your names down below and we will go and fuck this boss up! :D

LETS GO ON SATURDAY! 13-14 HOURS AFTER SERVER SAVE!
Let me know if it doesn't fit you who's going to block! Others adjust to this time!
Changed time due to a war mode which is coming up tonight. Can not leave my team for this quest.

Self-Healing (fast) (2500-5000+), strong Self-Healing (often) (20000-27000+). So we need around 20 people, I guess.

Who that would like to join:
NAME:........................................VOCATION:...................LEVEL:

Rovryttar Clas..............................ED................................285~
Freddie Mercury...........................ED................................183~
Vougue......................................ED.................................180~
Veerath.....................................ED................................170~
Trzy Kilo Kartofli..........................ED.................................223~
Zacker Snacker...........................ED.................................204~
Taric........................................ED..................................180~

Amazing Wayne..........................EK..................................210?
Frippeee...................................EK..................................228~
Switz........................................EK................................284~

Liluna Dell..................................MS.................................214~
Westie......................................MS................................210~

Rydera......................................RP..................................215~
Armangel..................................RP...................................200~

Last edited:
Veerath >> ED >> 170

03:59 Commander Stone: Your renown amongst the gnomes is on grade 4 of 4.

Last edited:
i got 1k points but tell me when your going all il just buy the rest of the market :p westie 202 ms ;D

(Frippeee) we could have team just to kill boss 1/2 (with lucky) boss 1 heals to much :s

Lets try tomorrow we rule :D

Yeah I guess. But I think it'll be easy cause I think atleast half of the team will die before we're finnished.

Back