• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why are br's on this server such..........

"At least we had the decency to tell you that we didn't have enough people to open battle. But sure, keep flaming & insulting us. You are the biggest retards in this case, not us."

Had the decency to tell you..... ? WHAT!?
You could fight defensive or stay in pz as you like then lol

You never give me anything to believe you're not retarded, always bullshit
Why don't you just settle with you're a small guild full of pussies and retards and deal with it?

I don't hate "RLD", I hate most of the retards that is in RLD..
but Snusmumriken, Rut - for example: Good guys with something in their heads but you make me sick, you're weird as fuck

Last edited:
Becouse rld was asslicking u like hell and u totally dissed them! Good one wille !

please remind me how we are asslicking all in???

and willes reply just show he has just been around the last month, nothing more to add about that

and willes reply just show he has just been around the last month, nothing more to add about that

if you mean start by the server i didnt have any team.
but even then you were a small pk team

Well last month there have been more battles then ever? And last month rld havent had much action except some of ur members joined all in to fight validus. And old times when rld owned trade teams like assassination squad and nie arm doesnt count.

Last edited:
Back