• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why are we lagging so much?

Mitch B

Reaction score
Surely u can pin point the problem since so many people are having so much lag now?

Fix the constantly lag please.

Dear Gamemaster's.

When this problem will be solved with the constant lag the server?

I do not know if it has to the last update, but from there, except in a few moments (not too many) i have way too much lag in the server and some freezer in several seconds. Not to speak without knowing, i checked my internet connection, I've tried to play to other servers and i have even been several hours in RealTibia to verify that it is not something that affects my computer or connection.
So the problem resides on the server side and judging by what I commented that most people think it would be true, it is known what the problem is? Where is the solution? You will need will be a short or long?

This as far as I can see it takes several days now and the lag is continuous except several exceptions that do not last too long.

Thanks and greetings! ;)

Game server not responding. "" "" . When i went to log it said that. Never seen it before either.

Well, we are trying to find out why some are lagging, for instance, I don't. I can't really see why people should be lagging, but as I said, we are on it.

what are you talking about ? me & my friends got no kicks\lags at all

Game server not responding. "" "" . When i went to log it said that. Never seen it before either.

Same happened to me, like a kicks for 5-10 seconds.

So yeah, as Hani said! Be patient and they are trying to find out.

I suspect there might be some network problems with the tunneling connection from specific countries towards the game-servers. Well, let's just wait and see what the content team comes up with :)

I suspect there might be some network problems with the tunneling connection from specific countries towards the game-servers. Well, let's just wait and see what the content team comes up with :)

But the thing is that also Swedish people lag but alot of other Swedish people doesn't.

Would that also be tunneling connection between cities?

Back