• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is 8.7 so scarce?

Seksy

Reaction score
I notice that there is very little on 8.7 here. No data packs, no distributions yet it seems to be better than 8.6 I think. Does anyone have an 8.7 with just the basics working? I got one but every time I go in game and type anything with the number 2 in it, i get a warning about not sharing your password etc. Its super annoying and I cant seem to get rid of it.

I dont think you quite understood what I just typed lol. Not much use in trying to contribute something I cant seem to get working myself :S
Its been ages since 8.7 and it just dont seem like anyone fools with that version anymore.

Remove Account Data Warning from the client. :p

Remove Account Data Warning from the client. :p
I tried that when I created my last client. It still happened. For some reason only happens with certain numbers, not all of them. its driving me crazy. Maybe I did something wrong, dunno

I notice that there is very little on 8.7 here. No data packs, no distributions yet it seems to be better than 8.6 I think. Does anyone have an 8.7 with just the basics working? I got one but every time I go in game and type anything with the number 2 in it, i get a warning about not sharing your password etc. Its super annoying and I cant seem to get rid of it.

Well, i think that 8.6 is so famous because you can use elfbot, nobody cares if 8.7 is better, they just care about botting, so no one develop in 8.7, i think that you should use a common server, like 8.6/9.6/10.10

Now with the problem, check your sources, you should find something about that, or make acc and passwords without 2 xD

Not 100% maybe it's to do with botting as Raiden said, but I have no reason why I do I just love 8.6's :D

prob is I suck at compiling so I guess unless someone can compile an 8.7 for me I may as well move on to something different..shame too cause I got a lot of work on this :S maybe eventually ill learn compiling better.
I would go with 10.10 but im just not sure what all is working right and id like to get something running solid for right now. maybe ill stick to 8.6 till something looks better

does anyone have or can you suggest a good 9.6 datapack to base from?
looks like 10.10 is going to be a while before its really up to par I assume

Back