• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is shadowcore so popular

mista

Reaction score
Hello
As the title says why is shadowcores so popular?
I see around 800+ players online everyday and i want to know why do they go play there since to me it looks like a really bad server with lousy exp rates and loads of botters and its almost impossible to gain levels.
Whats so special about it

There's only about 400 actual people that play the server, the other 1k are just bot mc's.

Simple one, TwifySoft servers are pretty similar to the actual real Tibia without CipSofts failures and that's what lots of people is looking for.

Simple one, TwifySoft servers are pretty similar to the actual real Tibia without CipSofts failures and that's what lots of people is looking for.

Exactly. The only reason shadowcores still has 1k+ players is because they didn't update their pvp. The moment they do that is the moment shadowcores dies.

Exactly. The only reason shadowcores still has 1k+ players is because they didn't update their pvp. The moment they do that is the moment shadowcores dies.

Or the moment they delete the botters ofc

@ everyone complaining about botters

my bot char makes maybe 800k a hour
my character i manually play makes up to 10kk a hour so stop being lazy and using COMMON BOTTING SPAWNS and look around places that cant be botted

Back