• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is there no Mystic Spirit above 9.86?

jclay

Reaction score
Is there some way to upgrade the client version yourself? I mean if its just as easy as changing the number from 9.86 to 10.31 in the files somewhere that'd be cool

I have to say, while a good project the TFS project has to be the most confusing project on earth. So many changes along with counting down backwards from 04 to 1.0 now where will it go? 1.2 ?

Add in the fact of 2.xx lacking the capability that 0.4 had, then you have a real mass of confusion :S one would think it would have retained all the function 0.4 had, now I am lost myself :S I can do advance fire/weather behavior calculations yet im lost when it comes to this bundle of mass confusion. I hope it gets better from here on out and done in a sensible manner.

How is it going back? 1.0 > 0.4, so we are going forward. TFS 1.0 was derived from TFS 0.2 as 0.3/0.4 were buggy, unstable, unmaintaned and a mess at all. Forget that 0.3 ever existed. 0.4 actually never existed.

Well for some reason the monsters walk around fields, walls, bombs on the Mystic Spirit server I have. The other ones the creatures go right through the field as if its nothing(it doesn't even do damage to them).

This may be no big deal to some people, but try playing a mage/paladin and go hunt strong creatures. You die pretty fast.

If you prefer to eliminate all your problems, seriously consider migrating to TFS 1.0. I know many people maintain "patches" and "bug fixes" to 0.3/0.4 and struggle to use it, but as time goes it will die sooner or later. With TFS 1.0 you can be pretty much certain of the quality.

Prob true Don but lets please keep order on this project :S lord the progression from 04 down to the start or 1.0 was a mass of confusion and changes :S and I do wish to learn 1.0 no doubt. Its just right now its up in the air as to rather it is ready to run as a production project. I hear some say it is, some say it isnt. So meanwhile I have to go with what I know.

Well for some reason the monsters walk around fields, walls, bombs on the Mystic Spirit server I have. The other ones the creatures go right through the field as if its nothing(it doesn't even do damage to them).
Play around with monster flags and immunities.

Well tbh, if someone would create an 8.60 1.0/1.2? I would start using it right away, im chocked how fast my rlmap started with 1.0, takes 3-4 seconds insted of the 5-10 seconds with 0.4.
@Mark has done a RLY good job with it, mby its since they we're 3-4+ diffrent devs on 0.4, while on 1.0 they are Mark and I think one more. Might be abit better I guess.

And once you get the hang of the new functions its kinda nicer to use them. In the start I hated it :p

I would probbly pay a fair amount for 8.60 1.0, seeing as that you can save alot on your dedi by using it insted of 0.4.

Play around with monster flags and immunities.

Yeah I tried, it has something to do with the server's code or something. The behemoth is the same exact file as the other server, one behemoth walks around fields like real tibia, the other server they go through the fields

I haven't looked to see if there are any tutorials on using 1.0 yet but maybe something to consider. I will start toying with it maybe once I can get all my other daily life problems eliminated :S

Back