• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why jacolas mute he?

Hani or Tala are coming to defend him saying some invalid argument and jacolas will keep his abuse

He is not even abusing anything, another useless thread without any good proof.
In the screenshot the chat channel windows it's not enough to believe that Demontorrent didn't said anything, because maybe he did before when you wasn't online.

I was online all day today.

So where I can find that Demontorrent didn't said anything and Jacolas just muted him?
Or you mean that you was online all day to tell us that we should give back your tutor position.

Feels like you need to show one hour of the help channel to Dyablo/Siramix even consider it as proof.

YOU GOT IT! We don't consider retarded reports of people trying to get a tutor demoted and the only thing that they show us is "Demontorrent has been muted by Jacolas for using help-channel inappropriate.". How the fuck can that help us judge whether Jacolas is an appropriate tutor or not. Let me tell you how at least I define "Legit proof";

I want to see an action made by a player, in this case something written in Help-Channel, that is legal and very appropriate for the channel and should be answered. Instead of answering this player the tutor (in this case Jacolas) mute the player and don't unmute the player (in case the tutor understood that the mute was unjustified). Basically, I want context of the whole situation, not only a picture of one message, the mute message, because that is irrelevant. Alternatively, I want to see some other rule violation made by Jacolas for me to take action.

But until I get that, stop with this bullshit...

but i dont get it demon did nothing wrong at that time and he even said he wasnt in help chat i think jacolas is getting mad over stupid drama that happened with there guild so jacolas gonna use what he can do against them

you have been muted by an earlier spam when I was AFK.
3 players in same guild ( chi chi , demontorrent [+noobchars], flann skywi ) all time spamming in help channel "search ppl on warzone ~~ "

that was before though not now and you muted alot of other people before that why didnt you mute them when you seen it?

Take my word for it, i was not even in the channel. Jacolas doesn't like me and for some reason mutes me cuz he knows i often like to help people in the chat and is obviously trying to defend himself from being replaced with another tutor. Same reason he comes in my ventrilo and tries to abuse his admin spot by making Dyablo a fucking channel and giving him admin in it because they are both tutors. Stop defending eachother, he clearly muted me for no reason, I and Jacolas are the ones who really know it. But i for sure am not lying..

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Jacolas just saw your post now.. you are honestly just angry that i removed you from my ventrilo and team. Another thing, this is not the first time you have been caught doing irresponsible acts. You have scammed people, made them drop items with ibot false ibot scripts and sell it to them, and mute people for no reason in the channel because of personal reasons. Act your age please, it's nothing to be sad over.

it just doesnt make sense why do i still play this corupted ot ...

Take my word for it, i was not even in the channel. Jacolas doesn't like me and for some reason mutes me cuz he knows i often like to help people in the chat and is obviously trying to defend himself from being replaced with another tutor. Same reason he comes in my ventrilo and tries to abuse his admin spot by making Dyablo a fucking channel and giving him admin in it because they are both tutors. Stop defending eachother, he clearly muted me for no reason, I and Jacolas are the ones who really know it. But i for sure am not lying..

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Jacolas just saw your post now.. you are honestly just angry that i removed you from my ventrilo and team. Another thing, this is not the first time you have been caught doing irresponsible acts. You have scammed people, made them drop items with ibot false ibot scripts and sell it to them, and mute people for no reason in the channel because of personal reasons. Act your age please, it's nothing to be sad over.

I have never seen you around in Help-Channel :)

you have been muted by an earlier spam when I was AFK.
3 players in same guild ( chi chi , demontorrent [+noobchars], flann skywi ) all time spamming in help channel "search ppl on warzone ~~ "
He wasn't spamming your lying fuck, only Chi Chi and me were using the Help Channel. And we only posted about warzones once and then we got muted (with reason), but Demontorrent wasnt in Help Channel at all.

Back
Top Bottom