• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why ppl is like that?

alramo

Reaction score
im not talking about the 100% , but most of the pll just come here to get helped, but dont help .....

Example, i been trying to compile avesta 0.6.3 for 3 days now , asking help everywhere , i know just a few ppl use avesta and know how to compile it, but those few ones.....asked help time ago , learnt and now they dont help

I sent pvts asking help to the ones that know about avesta, none replied. all ignored me, but when i sent a msg to Pandera telling him he was crap he instantly replyed , then i told him i just needed to compile avesta , he ignored me again but u can see him later asking for help on forum

I know, you could tell me "u dont help bla bla" , i dont know many things i helped in the noob things i knew , to noober ppl than me , and im learning c++ and ill fucking help ppl , cuz this is a a forum FOR THAT TO GET HELPED AND HELP OTHERS FFS UNDERTAND THAT

HOW MANY MINUTES COULD HAVE TAKEN YOU TO EXPLAIN HOW TO COMPILE AVESTA? EH? 5? 10 minutes?

and this is sth i googled, looked for in others forums etc, and couldnt find so yeh, im mad , u DNT HAVE TO HELP ME BUT IF U FUCKING REGISTERED HERE YOU COULD HELP OTHER INSTEAD OF IGNORE THEM

yeye im mad,ill be calm later i know,but well i rlly needed this and that kind of ppl made me fucking mad , i knwo there is ppl that helps alot and maybe is tired to keep helping other ppl and thats ok....but the others...go to hell.

People from Otland are just noobs :D (not all !)

im not talking about the 100% , but most of the pll just come here to get helped, but dont help .....

Example, i been trying to compile avesta 0.6.3 for 3 days now , asking help everywhere ,
And what are you doing? Asking for help and contributing nothing. Pretty hypocritical.

I help people that try for themselves.
But I don't help people asking for my msn, and then ask me for help with EVERYTHING.

plx rope no work.
plx where I change exp?
plx dragon is attacking too much?
plx where I change ip?
plx I want kill event u make?
plx website doesn't work
plx how ban ppl
plx how I make raid?
plx how edit npc?

I told a guy how to make an potion script.. and he said, "can you do it for me?".. eh. No.. I'm not working for you..
If people start use search and TRY for themselves, I mean TRY and not just look at it and give up without editing it, I'll help.
Else no.

That's why I rarely give help, because there's a rare amount of people actually trying for themselves.

There're many ppl that help newbies in scripts in here. I try to when I can, and I can tell that I'm not alone. But... but when I see: do it for me pls or where to paste? I just throw up and exit such thread.

Back