• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why would a server crash [REASONS]

WiLDTuRTLE

Reaction score
Well im trying to find what would cause my server to crash [8.54] <--- This is my version, idont want to update it,
Computer too weak? onUse script? I don't know , deaths cause the server to crash somehow? lemme know with yalllllll stories

I must be due to coding. As far as i have heard the premium svn are more stables = more uptime so in that case it just has to make me think it has to do with how well it was made.

Im actually thinking that its my computer, its pretty much weak, im not sure tho, idfk but since a while all my !deathlist Wildturtle -> crash the server. piss me off

There are thousands of ways to make your server crash, if the distribution you are using is proven to be stable, then its obviously a script, a broken items.xml or a data problem in general, where? Anywhere. That is why I prefer using only my own scripts, I know exactly what I have, and easier to find the bug.

You can always use a debugger to help you track the problem.

Back