• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winners Event!

Sinux

Reaction score
20:15 GM Feloth [1]: The winner was Guardian Angel.

20:17 GM Feloth [1]: The second winner was Nethershadow, he is currently offline so he will receive his prize in his Thais depot.

20:18 GM Feloth [1]: Third winner was Gucci, he is also offline so his prize will be sent to his thais depot. Gratz!

20:19 GM Feloth [1]: Last winner is Scarface. Congratulations!!!

20:20 GM Feloth [1]: All winners have receive their prize, their prize may remain a secret if they wish or they can tell you what they got. It's up to the winners to decide! :)

I know it:D Guardian got an dragon bp, winged helm, bunny slippers, firefanz and handpuppets.

Scarface got an dragon bp, golden helm, bunny slippers, firefanz and also handpuppets(< not sure yet about these last 2 items:D)

Cool, scarface won. I helped him with the event. Actually I should be the winner cus I told him everything. But he aint giving me a single gp. What a pussy.

I know it:D Guardian got an dragon bp, winged helm, bunny slippers, firefanz and handpuppets.

Scarface got an dragon bp, golden helm, bunny slippers, firefanz and also handpuppets(< not sure yet about these last 2 items:D)

Nice. What 'bout SoftCores?

Cool, scarface won. I helped him with the event. Actually I should be the winner cus I told him everything. But he aint giving me a single gp. What a pussy.

he is a lame idiot, he wants to sell his char for 80 euro LOL

He did not get a golden helmet. Just to clarify that :)

Saturday 03-04-2010 at 19:00, thats the time we launch our easter event. The goal of the event is yet a secret however this will be a magnificant event and the prizes are great.
What is needed for you to join the event

Icechaw: Blood orb or a "fee" of 10million gp.

Great pizes? And all i got Hand Pupets, Bunny slippers, Dragon backpack And last but not least an "firle fanz".

Saturday 03-04-2010 at 19:00, thats the time we launch our easter event. The goal of the event is yet a secret however this will be a magnificant event and the prizes are great.
What is needed for you to join the event

Icechaw: Blood orb or a "fee" of 10million gp.

Great pizes? And all i got Hand Pupets, Bunny slippers, Dragon backpack And last but not least an "firle fanz".

Hahah and at first it was 25million! lol! 10 million might be worth it if people will buy but 25 million wouldve been a big waste lol

Back