• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winter Update 8.54 @ IceChaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

We are finally launching the 8.54 Winter Update on IceChaw. Please report all the bugs you encounter on the forum.

You may have to download a new version of your IP Changer for 8.54 protocol support, you can find an updated version of Talaturen's IP Changer here: http://otland.net/f19/talaturens-ip-changer-7675/.

Major changes are as following:

• EVERYONE is automatically blessed, you can buy AOL at Eremo.
  • Pushing creatures is now twice as fast as before.
  • Over 100 quests which used to be broken have been fixed (including Djinn factions quest, 100% Inquisition quest and more ...!).
  • Over 200 new NPC's (including working Bank NPC's).
  • Over 10 new raids (including pirate and Pits of Inferno bosses)!
  • We have added Zao, a whole new continent. It doesn't have any quests yet, but they will be added later on.
  • NPC Channel, private conversations with the NPC's. No more waiting for other player to finish talking with a NPC!
  • You can now access Cormaya from Edron.
  • You can no longer access Goroma from any boat, you will have to access it from Liberty Bay.
  • The Sea Serpents area has been added and can be accessed from Captain Haba once completing his quest.
  • Most damage & Last hit will be shown on the website for every kill.
  • You can now say "kick" to the small-boat NPC's. This should make it harder for players to block off hunting areas.
  • The house system has been moved to the website with a bidding system.
  • IMPORTANT CHANGE: All spell formulas, including both healing and attacking spells, has been revised to balance the vocations.
  • Annihilator quest can now be completed more times on the same day.
  • Improved many addon NPC's (unfortunately Yalaharian and Warmaster addons are not obtainable yet).
  • ... and over 1000 more changes.

• We have removed the life crystals you receive when killing players. We will consider adding it back later, but for now they are gone!
  • Banishments will no longer be broadcasted.
  • We have moved the event castle to a own island, this is where we will host events. You may only travel there when an event is hosted.

Kind regards,
TwifySoft Team.

Hello everyone!

We are finally launching the 8.54 Winter Update on IceChaw. Please report all the bugs you encounter on the forum.

You may have to download a new version of your IP Changer for 8.54 protocol support, you can find an updated version of Talaturen's IP Changer here: http://otland.net/f19/talaturens-ip-changer-7675/.

Major changes are as following:

• EVERYONE is automatically blessed, you can buy AOL at Eremo.
  • Pushing creatures is now twice as fast as before.
  • Over 100 quests which used to be broken have been fixed (including Djinn factions quest, 100% Inquisition quest and more ...!).
  • Over 200 new NPC's (including working Bank NPC's).
  • Over 10 new raids (including pirate and Pits of Inferno bosses)!
  • We have added Zao, a whole new continent. It doesn't have any quests yet, but they will be added later on.
  • NPC Channel, private conversations with the NPC's. No more waiting for other player to finish talking with a NPC!
  • You can now access Cormaya from Edron.
  • You can no longer access Goroma from any boat, you will have to access it from Liberty Bay.
  • The Sea Serpents area has been added and can be accessed from Captain Haba once completing his quest.
  • Most damage & Last hit will be shown on the website for every kill.
  • You can now say "kick" to the small-boat NPC's. This should make it harder for players to block off hunting areas.
  • The house system has been moved to the website with a bidding system.
  • IMPORTANT CHANGE: All spell formulas, including both healing and attacking spells, has been revised to balance the vocations.
  • Annihilator quest can now be completed more times on the same day.
  • Improved many addon NPC's (unfortunately Yalaharian and Warmaster addons are not obtainable yet).
  • ... and over 1000 more changes.

• We have removed the life crystals you receive when killing players. We will consider adding it back later, but for now they are gone!
  • Banishments will no longer be broadcasted.
  • We have moved the event castle to a own island, this is where we will host events. You may only travel there when an event is hosted.

Kind regards,
TwifySoft Team.

If you'd have taken time to ask what icechaw as a whole wanted in the update then you'd know this isn't what they want!
you've ruined what was claimed as the best server.. now everyones quitting.. well congratulations feloth, you've just owned this one

You were too focused on "Bringing in new players" that u decided to totally fuck off all the people who have played icechaw since it started and paid u money for donations and shit. Nice feloth :/

Gratz for u fag. U only like it cus u have never taken pz in your life

i can explain your lvls yes, you bought a 700 ek Alysha and killed it before u could exp from it because u are retarded.

i can explain your lvls yes, you bought a 700 ek Alysha and killed it before u could exp from it because u are retarded.

dont forget the fact that he also rooked qknight's ek

@topic no comment...

everyone didnt like the old pvp system since it was only about UE'ing?!? now everyone wants it back??

yeah i hate how everyone want a ue spam server instead of a fun pvp server where ppl would use utamo vita instead of rushing around healing 4k+ with exura vita/sio

The only way to kill someone is to ue combo even if you are 10 ppl sding you still need a ue combo to kill the person you attacks :/

Now i though like NICE NOW YOU CAN SD COMBO SOMEONE DOWN! but nah some retards wanted it back so now its boring again =(

everyone didnt like the old pvp system since it was only about UE'ing?!? now everyone wants it back??

AGUZI, I ALWAYS WANTED THE 8.52 back, it think the quests and everything is fine, but the damage and healing used to be great setup ;P it already was like this, lowe damage for low lvls, and higher damage for higher lvls, or mabye u want to make the same damage as a lvl 200 on lvl 1000?

I miss the crystals... when you frag people :) sometimes they can be used as good decoration, also I miss the djinn&rashid in thais, no1 wanna do the quest for it :blink:

Also SD x6, MW x6, Uh x6 etc.

etc. etc. etc.

Yours,
Danieeel

I miss the crystals... when you frag people :) sometimes they can be used as good decoration, also I miss the djinn&rashid in thais, no1 wanna do the quest for it :blink:

Also SD x6, MW x6, Uh x6 etc.

etc. etc. etc.

Yours,
Danieeel

I know right now you gatta fucking do quests to access some places now thats fucking gay as fuck all they did was fuck it up--- i like the new system but the questing and moving npc thats just fucked up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back