• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winzer's new album

winzer

Retired, on my way back. Hopefully...
Reaction score
Hello! For perhaps 2 weeks ago I really felt to start mapping again. So here it is, the first parts of my new mapping "career" :)

desert mountain.jpg

destert mountain 2.jpg

destert cave 3.jpg

forgotten city1.jpg

forgotten city2.jpg

Hope you like it! Please give me feedback, its really helping me getting better! ^_^

Wanna improve fast and a lot? Don't autoborder and go RAW.

On the 2 last pictures theres like 90% raw... But I agree on the 3 on top is to much autoborder.

But thanks Luffy, I will use those words to improve my work! :)

I disagree about the 90% Raw. But however, try to use as much raw as you can. Also use
for your images instead of attatchments :3

I don't think so much plants on the mountain fits in a desert, same goes for the dirt and the mushrooms with fire.

Last edited:
Okey ;3 All exept for parts/most of the gound is raw :p Ye, failed "a bit" with the screen shots. I will make it bigger and better graphic on the coming picktures! :)

Thanks Peroxide, I will! :)

Thanks Limos, I have to think a bit more relistic while Im mapping. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really squarry and autobordered... :S Try and RAW more (if you don't already) and make random shapes constantly so it isn't always square-y-ish. :3

Back