• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe reload on lunar!

najwiekszy pocisk na tibi.com

cytuje

,, jestes z kaidy ''

n/c kk true info nice renoma srajda hah
w kazdym timku ci to potwierdza

znowu jakis bunt frajerów na lunarze ktorego calar dominuje juz od 2 lat?

ja pierdole

#hejtpejdż
#lets
#start
#fun
#20ofus

najwiekszy pocisk na tibi.com

cytuje

,, jestes z kaidy ''

n/c kk true info nice renoma srajda hah
w kazdym timku ci to potwierdza

najwiekszy pocisk w tibijce to miec nick sir ahh, gosciu co wrzuca sobie fotki innych chlopakow w sygnaturke bo ma kompleksy, 16 latek pryszczata szczota siedzi i sie opala swiatlem z monitora ma czelnosc do kogos pisac :D czasami to sie mozna nawet usmiechnac jak cos piszesz bo to naprawde smutne ze piszesz jakies glupoty o innych a w zyciu nikt twojej mordy nie zobaczy bo bylby wstyd jak nie wiem, jedyne co ci zostalo to pisanie o innych w internecie, bo w normalnym zyciu tacy jak ty to kolegom kanapki do szkoly nosza i musza sie w internecie dowartosciowac, poki co dobrze ci idzie!

gajs if you want to play with Lapa msg me. we need warjats

haha, have u been on this battle? you funny leaders were not attacking eachother, than u get boxed 2x and left, lapa couldn't do nothing without second team boxing us so he went to def which we broke.

Come and fight with us 1vs1

hah kaplar dzieciak jak splakal do mnie

nie zmienisz twarzy i skilla w tibi
just u are 0

i p.s
gz ojca menela

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wiesz omel co masz robic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol

this guy is so delusional we killed 23 of backpackers they killed 20 of us and he says we were not attackign eachother...what makes people be so retarded my dear god ? are you calar student ?

if we decide to do what you are saying we did, you guys will get crushed like ants ....the real history is that we were atatcking eachother much more ebcause its easier to attack a team thet you fought already 15 times and that you know the target names from memory ...but thats ok logic isnt rly your friend so lets forget it and build up a conspiracional theory where backpackers and our team are against wipe that just come to the server today

Last edited:
awesome story but i've been msged by ~3 of your members about some kind of agreement to not to box each other if u can box us, if only someoned had a cam everything would be obvious, especially at the beginning there was like 3? situations where u could box lapa or lapa could box you but instead of it, you just went all the way around to box us. Don't make yourself more retarded than you actually are and ofc. im not blaming you for that, you wouldn't stand a chance fighting 1vs1 :D

Back