• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Oden -- Project

Skylinx

Game Programmer
Reaction score
Here is a totally new server / map that I (alone -_-) am developing ..

OdenOT -- Vikings

This OT is based on being a viking, fighting for survival, living in the north .

This server is challenging .. What do I mean by challenging?
Are you sick of those , level 200 in 4 hour servers?
Do you hate it when Power abusers have all these items, and know all these amazing quests?!

It's a challenge to get items .. Just like a real viking, he must raid caves and villages to obtain goods. (Raid the barbarian camp and steal their goods, or the cyclops caves for treasures)
It will be a low currency economy .. meaning 10000 gold, will be a lot of gold ..

5 vocations
Viking Warrior
Viking Priest
Viking Mage
Viking Paladin
Viking Warlord

Custom weapons, custom creatures.
Complete viking / pagan / norse environment!
Like challenging servers? Like to work for your items and be respected? This server will be for you.

Here are some sneak peaks of the map.

Edited outfits, to match the whole Norse theme.

Experience a Northern style world

Explore the ruins of the underground north, and hunt unexpected and challenging creatures!

Follow legacy's and legends about the lands .. learn about the history and what may be waiting for you down the slopes and holes!

Encounter toll gates, where enemys make you pay to pass their gate! Or fight your way through, well of course you'll fight, your a Viking!

Explore caves and dungeons to reveal treasures .. (In this picture brass legs may not seem like much, but for a young viking, these are a most treasured possession!

Squeeze through tight, icy caves .. that challenge you along the way!

Currently I am alone on this whole project.
Give me some feed back on the whole idea :)

~~ Odin (SonOfWinter)

Thanks! I will keep working :)
If anyone has any idea's tell me!

EDIT: I am working on Moor Temple, and I will post some SS's and new features here .

Im doing this completely by my self, so it's hard Neon xD
just cuz your a good mapper, doesn't mean you can haz permission to make'z fun of my map :(

XD

I like it, you have your own style :)

I will try the server once it launches for sure!

Back