• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer World Of Sinteria Looking for Graphic

xortezo

Sinteria World
Reaction score
Hi,

The server is custom map called (sinteria) which i think a lot of people hear about .

Im looking for not a proffesional person, but must know something about graphics.

Name:
Languages you speak:
Same examples of your Graphics:

What do i expect?
Actually not much, just few images to website, advertise etc.

What do i give for that?
Actually i make that OT for people, without sms shop etc. If someone will be interested to join team, after some time there will be possibility to join our team, if not i could pay in small amout of cash in Euro.

About OT : http://otland.net/f43/poland-8-60-sinteria-world-legend-coming-back-without-sms-shop-192333/

Sorry for my mistakes, hopefully u understood me clearly.

Last edited:
I could help with graphic design. I'm not looking for money but I would be glad to be part of your team.

Cheers, Thoughter.

@up looking good
@topic still didnt find any person, anyone more interested?

I'd like to help if you don't mind. My skype is [email protected] if you're interested.

Name: Sebastian
Languages you speak: Swedish and English
Some examples of your Graphics: I don't have any as of now, a part from my old script layouts,

euehdCn.png

kojEX6N.png

Kxk55pK.png

fJR058q.png

itVxljS.png

8WPB1tc.png

Back