• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Warcraft Cataclysm.

Smentol

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello. Post here your screens and opinions!

wowscrnshot120810172221.jpg

In my opinion, Cataclysm is the best expansion and is great.

I'm thinking of buying it, I so wanna lvl up my Gnome (Mage) or Paladin (Human) but heard that pally will suck and that priest/lock/mage pwns xD so I think Imma post screenies next week MAYBE if I buy it,

Well is Worgen Start area fun? =P

I'm thinking of buying it, I so wanna lvl up my Gnome (Mage) or Paladin (Human) but heard that pally will suck and that priest/lock/mage pwns xD so I think Imma post screenies next week MAYBE if I buy it,

Well is Worgen Start area fun? =P
Where did you hear that pallys will suck ? o_O

82 1/2 mage right now, aint been playing as hardcore as i would like :<

Where did you hear that pallys will suck ? o_O

People said (Beta Testers) maybe its changed abit but that paladin aint that strong as they were at lvl 80 compared to the other classes, it will be Priest/Lock/Mages atm. they said

82 1/2 mage right now, aint been playing as hardcore as i would like :<

Nice mage ftw, btw is it fun @The new Continent?

i played this game before and i have it and it has the new update everything is change by the new update new stuff added and some changes made in houses grounds etc.. it was nice until they made the pally weaker >_>, i was paly lvl 80 Full cra ;p

People said (Beta Testers) maybe its changed abit but that paladin aint that strong as they were at lvl 80 compared to the other classes, it will be Priest/Lock/Mages atm. they said

Nice mage ftw, btw is it fun @The new Continent?
Nothing wrong with pallys from what I've seen.. If you watch videos on youtube from paragon when the raid on the beta all the pally healers are on the top..

Please, go play a decent game.

Useless post.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Some information about classes, These classes has been tested by me and Professional Players.

Paladins: currently Talent Leveling spec is Prot Tank, You can tank just by pushing 2 buttons and you having aggro in Instance or questing, Retri is outdated.

Mage: Currently Talent Leveling spec is Frost Mage, You can have your Pet when you reach (Which level forgot)
Currently PvP Talent Spec: Frost/Arcane, Frost if you don't wanna take so much damage from other players. Arcane if you
wanna do massive damage and due to that you will get massive damage dealing to you

Druid: Currently Talent Leveling spec is Feral Druid.
Current PvP Talen spec is Balance for most massive damage.

Warlock: Current Leveling Spec: My main is an Warlock, Before the Cataclysm was released the Demology and Afflication was messing up after lvl 60 and up to 80 for each 5 levels to beat Elites, now when the Cataclysm Expansion has come out, It have been an serveal changes, They have changing to Destruction. (Depends on what gear), I was dealing about 1.1k DPS in level 43, and now making 2.3k (Name: Danarm, No good gear at all). and my recommends is Paladin or Warlock.

Recommends playing?: Paladin and Warlock, Easiest and best and funniest.

Last edited:
Useless post.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Some information about classes, These classes has been tested by me and Professional Players.

Paladins: currently Talent Leveling spec is Prot Tank, You can tank just by pushing 2 buttons and you having aggro in Instance or questing, Retri is outdated.

Mage: Currently Talent Leveling spec is Frost Mage, You can have your Pet when you reach (Which level forgot)
Currently PvP Talent Spec: Frost/Arcane, Frost if you don't wanna take so much damage from other players. Arcane if you
wanna do massive damage and due to that you will get massive damage dealing to you

Druid: Currently Talent Leveling spec is Feral Druid.
Current PvP Talen spec is Balance for most massive damage.

Warlock: Current Leveling Spec: My main is an Warlock, Before the Cataclysm was released the Demology and Afflication was messing up after lvl 60 and up to 80 for each 5 levels to beat Elites, now when the Cataclysm Expansion has come out, It have been an serveal changes, They have changing to Destruction. (Depends on what gear), I was dealing about 1.1k DPS in level 43, and now making 2.3k (Name: Danarm, No good gear at all). and my recommends is Paladin or Warlock.

Recommends playing?: Paladin and Warlock, Easiest and best and funniest.

Lol :)

Affli Warlock FTW =)

World of warcraft is surprising me a lot. They make nice updates, is the best game of the world, I've heard that there are like about 14Millions of active players. I've Tested it and i Liked, but no have time to play :\.

My question is. Did world of warcraft will be own3d by another game?

----- SARCASM COMING, PLEASE GET READY!!! ------
[SARCASM]Lol, WoW graphics suck hard.[/SARCASM]

Last edited:
Back