• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Warcraft

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone here playing?
I'm thinking to go back to it, but I'm not too sure :)

Haha will ruin your real ;D me and mate wanted to play it along school. First week... We played almost 24/7... We kept playing that long and always when coming into school, after a long night in WoW, it was like school only thing between wow and us.
So when teacher was like: "Good Morning" we were like
ultra_gay.jpg

Wanted to play WoW :D
Then:
two school tests 3/20 and 6/20 :/

No , GoodBye WoW :)
See you when im old^^

Last edited:
I've started again, silvermoon alliance, I started this week actually so I haven't done shit yet, but PvE seems to suck balls so I'll probably switch over to PvP

I've started again, silvermoon alliance, I started this week actually so I haven't done shit yet, but PvE seems to suck balls so I'll probably switch over to PvP
Come to stormscale :D

I am in horder and i usually buy from some web i am familiar with, such us : buy4games found from one popular forum enclose with 5% discount code: 5%buy4games

Last edited:
today is a suniday here ,, as i have a team also for wow game fans

Last edited:
Back