• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World Show: Lamborghini Gallardo - Italian Police

Hevar

Click clack bam bam!
Reaction score
Lamborghini-Gallardo.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-1.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-2.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-3.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-4.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-5.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-6.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-7.jpg

Lamborghini-Gallardo-8.jpg

Lamborghini has donated a police version of the company's newest super sports car, Gallardo LP560-4 Polizia. The Gallardo LP560-4 Polizia powered by 560 horsepower engine that can reach speeds of up to 203 mph. It sported a recording video system, as soon as police officers discover a suspicious driver, with the help of GPS data, the device can calculate the location, direction of movement and speed of the Lamborghini. Using radio data transmission, the video system in the Gallardo Polizia transfers its images in real time to the relevant police station.

Lol, I don't think so. They won't use it like chasing after criminals, I mean - in Germany, I saw in a newspaper something like this.

The German Police had a freaking OMG Mercedes as a police car but they never used it ^^

Makes me want to get pulled over just so I can offer compliments on the car.

It's still not the best Lambo, but it is the best Pocar.

Best Lambo = Reventon!

EDIT: Pics

8c30e_lamborghini-reventon1.jpg

Ye... But if you have A Buggati or Any Faster Car maybe you can running away =)

Back
Top Bottom