• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Worldtrade service. Lunarforce to shadowcores 1/2 / shadowcores to lunarforce 1/2

joe2db

Reaction score
Don't hate on my post because of my rates I don't need money on any servers I do this to make money if you want to trade with me you will get 1/2 e.g if you trade 10kk you will get 5kk back

Cash:

Lunarforce: 400kk+
Shadowcores: 700kk+

Message me in game on:

Lunarforce - Joe Flow
Shadowcores - Joey Flow

Or post on here / private message me
I have many friends that will vouch I'm trusted an they will be posting on here to show everyone.

I could trade ya 50,5kk from Shadow to lunar. But only on atleast 1/1 rates. 1/2 is the dumbest ive ever heard

You shoudl give that money like i did my friend, help the community, especially the community of lunarforce. When you see somebody that is poor dont look at him like if the only thing he is is a poor person, look at him as a player, a memebr of your community . THATS WHAT MAKES YOU STRONG AND RESPECTED

Back