• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you like that Twifysoft host an Optional PVP server?

An Optional PVP server?

• Yes

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
Well, just wanted to know what the community think about it. As i mentioned in a previous post, people that is leaving real tibia to test something new (open tibia) most of them plays in optional pvp servers. So i thought it would be a nice thing that twifysoft host an optional pvp server. Maybe is going to be a good business.

Don´t hate.. i just want to know what you guys Think.

Cheers~

The term charlover is something only people that started the game in the past 2 years use. Food for thought

Vougue you're wrong people are not leaving optional pvp. They are leaving hard\pvp worlds because of the pvp changes.

No optional pvp servers please. I'd vote yes if the topic was "a new open pvp server" but as far as i know they refused to start a new one so all the new threads concerning new servers will be pointless.

PD: If lunarforce got switched from hardcore-pvp to open-pvp, i'd play there. But this will never happen (i guess).

@Poll
I voted no ;)

No optional pvp servers please. I'd vote yes if the topic was "a new open pvp server" but as far as i know they refused to start a new one so all the new threads concerning new servers will be pointless.

We haven't refused to start a new server, we have stated that there won't be a new server anytime soon. Why? Because we do not have time to start a new server right now, it takes a lot of time to both start it and to take care of it.

Back