• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

would you people mind

Thork

Reaction score
Would you people in this forum try to be kind once, its not hard.
whats the point always comment negative stuffs in peoples threads i mean... what the hell is the point to ALWAYS write mean stuffs i this forum, would be so better if people just was nice.

please and stop whine people using bots and all that and explain exacly what scripts etc the person using and say hes a uber noob etc and sucks in pvp.

so fucking low and lame when you self using bots and i know now people will flame this thread and call me retarded etc because they got fucking owned.

people here acually think you get owned when 10 guys with bot come and kill a lvl 200~~ or such its just fucking ridiculus.

keep it up keep it hardcore.

In this thread about being nice, you just dissed people in the first post, and the replied negatively to the first person to post here, seems you do not follow your own advice.

I agree, people should treat other people with respect, but why would they if you don't first initiate it?

In this thread about being nice, you just dissed people in the first post, and the replied negatively to the first person to post here, seems you do not follow your own advice.

I agree, people should treat other people with respect, but why would they if you don't first initiate it?

its my friend we was joking to each other lol.

Oh, well that's different hah.
But I would still be a tad nicer in your first post :)

Would you people in this forum try to be kind once, its not hard.
whats the point always comment negative stuffs in peoples threads i mean... what the hell is the point to ALWAYS write mean stuffs i this forum, would be so better if people just was nice.

please and stop whine people using bots and all that and explain exacly what scripts etc the person using and say hes a uber noob etc and sucks in pvp.

so fucking low and lame when you self using bots and i know now people will flame this thread and call me retarded etc because they got fucking owned.

people here acually think you get owned when 10 guys with bot come and kill a lvl 200~~ or such its just fucking ridiculus.

keep it up keep it hardcore.

word!

Back