• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play this type of ot server?

Would you play this type of ot?

• Total voters

dudeim

Reaction score
Hey,

I always wanted to create rpg maps, though as I always work alone it's too big to handle without spending years on it.
So I thought how about I create a endgame type ot server, meaning it will have lots of instances, pvp, daily quests stuff like that and NO leveling.

So basicly you start at level 100 (or any other random level) being able to choose from 5 different vocations (that might be able to promote later on not decided yet).

Spells:
You start with a few basic spells and you can buy more with boss tokens or pvp tokens (boss tokens more for pve spells and pvp tokens more for pvp spells) each boss will drop some tokens (harder bosses drop more ofc).

Instances:
Instances will be tiered so you have to clear tier 1 to enter tier 2 etc.. (or maybe I change this so you basicly need the gear from tier 1 to survive in tier 2)

PvP:
PvP will be rated arena's, so each character will have it's own pvp score so you can showoff or fight against opponents who are equall to your strength. (If you defeat a player with lower rating you will receive less rating yourself) There will probably also be team battles upto 5/6 per team.

Daily Quests:
Daily quests will be a way to gain tokens and money. Daily quests will range from killing specific bosses/clearing instances to killing some world boss to defeat someone with a higher pvp rating etc...

Items:
Items will have lots of stats that you won't see in your normal tibia server, stuff like crit chances, block chance, dodge chance, spellpower(magic level will be used for something else maybe something like a percentage of your mana will be returned when you cast a spell), attack power and lots of other stats. Items will be bound so you cannot trade them nor throw them on the ground. So you'd have to gear up an alt yourself from start or not gear a friend instantly, I might make it so some items are not bound or something not completely found a good way for this yet.

Bosses:
Bosses will be completly scripted and each has it's own tactics that are advised to follow if you want to kill the boss.

Achievements:
Achievements will probably be added, I've not completely decided on this yet, if you kill the boss in a special way you'd get an achievement or win against x players in pvp etc...

So would you play something like this? If done correctly ofcourse...
Also another question, I was thinking of creating a big city where you can either teleport into the instances or go there by boat or something, or would you rather see that you'd have to travel around the map to go the the entrance of a instance

Edit: Yes I know this looks like wow endgame or well basicly most mmorpg's endgame.

Last edited:
meme-no.jpg

uhm.... seems to be really unoriginal, all i can think of is world of warcraft.. throw some of your own ideas in there, this is just tibia world of warcraft

Well yeah it's sort of wow endgame (but it's basicly ANY mmorpg endgame it's just that wow is biggest etc..), but it's basicly those idea's I love, although I find wow has currently done it a little wrong but well that's just me, I want to create those idea's in tibia.

Back