• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong item picture on my website!

santino

Reaction score
Hi,

When I add elite draken helmet, royal draken mail and royal scale robe to my donate shop it looks like this: 3fpR6.png

The same thing happens when you look at some other players eq on the site: 3fpT0.jpg

Its the right armor when u get it in game but not on the website.

I have tried to fix the problem but I cant find where to change the id numbers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

They should look like this: 3fpYV.png3fpZs.png3fpZJ.png

Hm... You haven't post the picture url. Go to your website, rightclick and choose copy picture url.

Else add me at skype angryencoder and I can help you via teamviewer or something.

You're probably going to have to change your items.otb (Which will probably cause you to redo the items.xml) since you're receiving the images from a website :p

Just only need download .gif
the tibia.wikia or any website.. go to folder and look what number have
or click and put view image ,next you see what number have put same name your new image and changed..

Back