• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?

God Sallonzo

Reaction score
So a few days ago i was trying to turn on my computer but nothing happend(no sounds lights etc nothing) so i thaught its broken and placed it in a closet afther a few days i was like lets try it again and it worked again played for a while and nothing wrong
today in the morning i turned it on and nothing was wrong so afhter a while playing i went to watch tv and when i went back to my computer it was out i wanted to turn it on again so pressed the button but nothing(no lights no sounds etc so dont ask me if ther was)
happend wtff is wrong ? i reconnected all cables take out prats reconneted them blabalbala everything so dont come with that either thank you

Sheesh, and to think you wanted me to help with your server. Doesn't even look like you know how to take care of a computer.

ooh so every player that wants to make a server has to know how to fix a computer that doiesnt want to turn ahahaha stupid mother fucking KANKER nerd

ooh so every player that wants to make a server has to know how to fix a computer that doiesnt want to turn ahahaha stupid mother fucking KANKER nerd

if you are WOKRING on a computer you need to know how the COMPUTER works.
how the fuck are you going to run a Dos program when you don't know how the computer works?

so if you're not having any computer skills, you aren't meant to run servers ;D

Okay okay bro, take a chill pill. Sheesh, I didn't say you had to know how to fix it. I basically implied it'd be a good skill to have if you're hosting anything.
And what makes knowing how to fix an electrical appliance/power supplies a nerd? It's a good skill to have nowadays especially since the world basically revolves around computers. I wanna see where you end up in life ;D

You're gonna need a persons help one day, whether it be a mechanical failure of an electricity outlet or something.
Thats the profession they decided to choose, nerds would do the same thing and study the things they want to do in order to succeed in life
So without nerds, we'd be screwed. Computers/internet wouldn't exist.

Oh btw
U mad bro?

You're gonna need a persons help one day, whether it be a mechanical failure of an electricity outlet or something.
Thats the profession they decided to choose, nerds would do the same thing and study the things they want to do in order to succeed in life
So without nerds, we'd be screwed. Computers/internet wouldn't exist.

Oh btw
U mad bro?

Well played sir, I like you very much now :)
Also, he mad cause hes bad

i was pissed and mad and then sometimes ppl do and say things that they mabye better can not say or do but hey thats human just like being a nerd is i apolegize was warned for this and it will never happen

i was pissed and mad and then sometimes ppl do and say things that they mabye better can not say or do but hey thats human just like being a nerd is i apolegize was warned for this and it will never happen

Very good. :)
Now I can give you some recommendation on getting your computer to work, but as previously posted, the power supply may need to be changed. That or there is some other faulty hardware in there.

Try removing all but 1 RAM Module, and all unnecessary components like USB Devices (Excluding a Mouse and Keyboard). Trying to boot up with only 1 HDD / SDD (which ever you have)
If you have an extra power supply, try using that for quick test to see if the system starts up nicely.

Also, check to see if anything is shorting out. Example: Motherboard shorting out through contact with the case.

If it doesn't even get to as far as POST check, it has to be a failing PSU or a really damaged mobo (unlikely, that doesn't happen on its own)

Read SlurpDerp's and Cykotitan's posts before this one.

If you tried to install a new graphics card to your computer lately, that's the reason is not working. Check if the mobo led is on while having your power supply connected to the power source, wether it's on or not, post here.

Last edited:
Back