• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wth is going on?

well the server need to get fixed, it happened yesterday also all day and its getting a lil rediculous

well the server need to get fixed, it happened yesterday also all day and its getting a lil rediculous

It's not something we can just easily "fix", we don't know from which addresses (which can also be spoofed, so not necessarily reliable) or how the trash data sent in attacks looks before the attacks actually happen so we can't detect it and identify it as an attack before it has actually happened. Most of the times, we are able to stop the attacks before they affect the server but it's not always possible and that is what is causing the kicks. I'm not saying it's impossible to prevent this from affecting the server, because it isn't impossible, but it is very expensive.

And a normal thinking person knows that you wont spend hundreds of dollars to make a server attack prove.
And I cant blame ya!
I think its ok if it happens once a while, even real tibia gets attacked. And see it like this, your not paying for premmy here so if the server go's offline for 10 min, take a piss.

Maybee Amoaz can help you out?
He makes secured websites ^^

It rly is expensive :

DDoS Protection From GigeNET

But it seems to work :
" We received a large DDoS attack causing it to go offline. Our hosting provider at the time was unable to stop the attacks for 2 days. GigeNET got our site up within hours of contacting them and we STAYED UP! We now host ALL of our services exclusively with GigeNET! "

however,
I dont mind this few kicks ;)
The server is great, and if some ******* attack the serv, I just log off 5 mins!!!

Maybee Amoaz can help you out?
He makes secured websites ^^

It rly is expensive :

DDoS Protection From GigeNET

But it seems to work :

however,
I dont mind this few kicks ;)
The server is great, and if some ******* attack the serv, I just log off 5 mins!!!

I'm not sure, but I think Talaturen haaaaaas way more knownledge than Amoaz, or atleast he doesnt need his services

@ up
Ofc not but maybee more ppl can figurenout a solution together eh? :p

And a normal thinking person knows that you wont spend hundreds of dollars to make a server attack prove.
And I cant blame ya!
I think its ok if it happens once a while, even real tibia gets attacked. And see it like this, your not paying for premmy here so if the server go's offline for 10 min, take a piss.

Try thousands monthly, possibly more. Even Cipsoft servers get taken down by attacks a few times a year. There is absolutely no way to be 100% secure against all attacks. That being said, as far as open Tibia goes, Shadowcores is extremely secure.